Question

Best answers
Hi im from Poland and im a new member of this Forum.I have a big problem, in my Country i dont see Half-Life in shops with games zero(big nothing).Im looking for Hl in internet to download with good cd-key pleas help me(maby site for download full version of Hl??).

Eon
Sorry for my english

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can buy Half Life directly off STEAM.

Just make an account. And go to browse games. You should see the option to buy Half Life there. If you buy it throo STEAM it will work 100% Guaranteed.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Youll need STEAM to play online anyhow. Since STEAM is Valves creation. It automaticly binds the CD-key to your account. Basicly you dont get a CD-key. You get the game added to your account making it legaly downloadable any time you want (throo STEAM ofcourse).

As i said. If you buy the game throo STEAM it will work 100%

Since STEAM is Valves network macheene XD

Best answers
The ESF is running now but i want to play with bots.When i lunch create game in Esf the komunikation show mi ,,A vaild cd-key"what i have to do??

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You do know that nonsteam use of ESf isnt suported. Right?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basicly the use of ESF withot STEAM is not suported on this forum.

Besides if you bought HL throo STEAM you cant use it without STEAM ^^

Best answers
What i must Have (and what i have to do )to play Esf.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vash_Locke said:
What the Last guy Said
Please become familiar with out AUP before posting. What you've just done is considered spam and as such, is not allowed. Generally when you break a rule you get a mark on your record which we call warnings. If you collect three warnings it will result in a ban.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is another way to do this. Buy CS 1.6, install it, and install ESF 1.2.3 into it. It will work, since CS 1.6 automatically comes with the latest version of steam (very useful because you don't have to wait for steam to update ever), and once you install it, it will ask for the cd key that's in the format: aaaaa-bbbbb-ccccc-ddddd-eeeee. Once you enter it, just click Change Game and select Earth's Special Forces.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dan_esf_fanatic said:
There is another way to do this. Buy CS 1.6, install it, and install ESF 1.2.3 into it. It will work, since CS 1.6 automatically comes with the latest version of steam (very useful because you don't have to wait for steam to update ever), and once you install it, it will ask for the cd key that's in the format: aaaaa-bbbbb-ccccc-ddddd-eeeee. Once you enter it, just click Change Game and select Earth's Special Forces.
You forgot to mention. If by any chance the CS comes with CZ ESF will not work at all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CZ stands for Condition Zero btw for those who never knew.
You can play with the thing you're using now, but you won't be able to play online, just with your friends at LAN or with bots, just go to the links grega gave you and it will work! ^^

The reason why you won't be able to play online with what you have now is because you're using WON(World Opponnt Network) and that is dead, so yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom