Best answers
how do you make sigs?? i have paint shop pro 7, i could get photoshop, but i find that very complicated and hard to use. how do you get the pics so smooth along the endes when you cut them out from the original background?? mine always look jagged. how do you do it?? :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2 ways...

1. the ez way
just select and cut out the part of the pic u want and spraypaint over the corner of the cut out in a color to make it look like its glowing

2. the hard and time consuming but best looking way
cut it out with some background (most are white) use the paint bucket to put down a base background color where the white is.. then edit all the whitish looking pixles around the out side to blend in with the new background color

or just make a white sig

Retired
Best answers
you can feather the edges to give it a more soft looks or if you want a faded effect use a layer mask with a half graident

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just choose the point to point elipse tool and click very often while going around edges and u can clean it up later by either just elipsing the bad parts and deleting or do whatever they said to do

Ten

Best answers
Ever try zooming in and cutting it out point to point? Its time consuming but looks half decent.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i use the wand its quick if there isnt much detail in the background
but the other methods would be better if there is alot of detail in the bg

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya the wand works for me to! Easiest way to do it i think.

BrunO

Best answers
hows this for a first try?? it's not as good as some of yours...where can i find more fonts?? mine are borning....

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if pics have edges put them to the edge of your sigs but if you cant cause the edges on both sides put the edges below or above the sig out of view or fade them so it isnt as noticeable

but you will get better with time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom