Question

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
if trunks killed frezzer in regular time who killed him in trunks time?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trunks, time only got ****ed up when cell and trunks started to jump about time like mad men

Edit: changed goku to trunks -.-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no no no i mean trunks killed freaza in both time lines, since time dont start ****in up till AFTER hes come back and killed freaza

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
but trunks turned SSJ when gohan died so that means he choulden't have killed frezzer in his time he was too weak becuz the androids killed gohan that means frezzer was dead b4 the androids

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku killed freeza!
if i remember right, goku said that he would have teleported to freeza, if freeza have started to fight his friends, but trunks was faster
then trunks was ashamed to have changed the time

that´s all

Best answers
Ok, heres explinations to each possibility

1st posibility) Future trunks never comes cause this is the first time around and he isnt even born yet, so goku uses his instant movement thing to get to earth before frieza, kills him, then all the mayhem in future trunks time starts

2nd) Future trunks goes back in time to that moment, goku sences that hes there and can kill freiza and lets him be, and arrives later than he would have in Future Trunks original timeline

Though.. in order for this to be accurate, the two timelines have to be one in the same, which right now blows my mind cause im to tired, maybe if i was in analysis with my friend i could explain it to its fullest, or maybe ill think about it all night and post an answer later when i work out the kinks

*edit* Heh, you posted the same thing before me Ff, i didnt know about that untill this morning

Best answers
Ok, here's how I think it goes. For Future Trunk's timeline, Goku senses no one can beat Frieza, uses Instant Transmission to quickly get to Earth, and easily beats Frieza and his father King Cold (easily since it seems Goku & Future Trunks are at similar strength, and it was easy for Trunks). Since Goku mentioned he could've used I.T., I assume he would have in Trunk's timeline.

Now, yadda yadda Andriods etc, Trunks decides to travel back in time. This creates a new timeline, or he finds a new timeline, whatever - in any case he jumps into the version of the DBZ universe we've been following. He beats Frieza and Cold, and gives Goku the medicine. Goku mentioned he sensed a trenmendous power fighting Frieza, and hence chose not to use I.T. yet.

F. Trunk's original universe is still there waiting for him, and now there's also the universe we're following.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
C'mon guys..
It's a plot hole..
You're trying to fill a plot hole :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's soooooo simple guys...

when goku was back on earth, he said he was just about to teleport to earth when suddently he sensed another guy who killed frieza (trunks)

so in trunks timeline, goku did teleport to earth and killed frieza...
simple...

Lid

L
actually their right.. goku blocked future trunks sword with one finger, and trunks had to block the sword from king cold with a hand, so goku must've been able to defeat them.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, at that time:

trunks pl.= 1.500.000

gokus pl.= 3.000.000

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom