question to moderators

Best answers
hey

i have a question to u moderators out there and the question is how do u get to be a moderator. i see that all of u have over 1000 posts is that all u need to do or do u have to be one who helps make esf. anyways thanks for the answer:D

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We select moderators after carefully scruitinizing candadates that are selected internally. Then the Admins usually put the modlett to the vote. If you are selected, you are notified by PM/Email.

Best answers
ive heard that once in the admin panel you can change some1 post so if hibiki had 100 posts he could of changed it to 6000. btw i like like the way they select moderators

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, only admins have access to the control panel. Once there I can control any aspect of your account, change your name, postcount, prefrences, or anything I fancy. People always think banning is the bad thing, but I can do alot worse, including making the forums you like dissapear from you, or obtaining your password and locking you out (that one isn't easy, and I'm not going to explain how I can do it :p). For the most part, moderators can only affect your posts and threads. But there is an area of the forum you can't see where all the warnings and such are stockpiled for reference, they are always able to tell me when someone needs "negative attention".

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I can fix that.

Supermods could have access to it, but we don't allow that, only administrators can access the forum CP.

Best answers
thz for that little information i would love to be a moderator atleast here but i now that you wouldn't let me anyway you can close this now since this thread has no real meaning and is off the topic becuase i can't close im no admin :(

Best answers
ya thanks for the info and i hope i can be a moderator in the future!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom