question or sugestions (i dont know)

Best answers
Well i was just wondering just like in almost all DBZ games (dont think this will be posible on a HL engine) will your clothes be all beat up if your HP runs low or if you get shot realy hard? dam how i hate the HL engine it ruins a perfectly good (maybe the only) free downloadable game

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Its possible. But it would require more models for each characters each form

So 2 models for goku normal 2 for SSJ, 2 for ssj2 and so on

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
That means no.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Not to mention that it would take a hell of alot of time for DT to animate it, unless you want instant model changing which looks dumb (aka, how you transform now, first goku has his normal haircut, and then *poof* instant hair dye.) thus increasing the release date of 1.3.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think u can add submodels like darksun's ssj3 goku's growing hair, correct me if i'm wrong

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Add as many submodels as you please, it won't change the fact that when you suddenly get attackedm you get a rip on your shirt out of nowhere, you didn't see it get ripped apart, it just suddenly appeared there.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well.. there's nothing u can do ,when u r moding a FucXing 10year old ENGINE

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
A ****ing 10 year old engine that houses the mostly played game ^^

Thats right im talking about CS. Face it HL1s engine is one of the best made.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeah in those times it was super , to most people it lagged :D back then my comp did'nt even run it xD

Best answers
well the robe ripping would be nice i was hoping for it but maybe it should be happen like then you have 10+ deaths or something just so it wont happen too often well any way im not making this game im just wishing for it

too bad we cant use HL2 engine couse most of the people couldnt even play alone

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
You can use the HL2 engine, it just takes way too much work to convert everything.
It's not the engine that limits damaged player models, it's just the amount of work needed to make them. It's just way too much. The Half Life engine is capable of quite alot actually, if you look at MechMod, you know that the Half Life engine can look beautiful. Too bad MechMod stopped. =\

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
what MechMod Stooped WTF it was a greate mod :( But Mechmod sopose to continu an HL 2 engine
On Topic this sugestion it was allready sugestet before many many times

Best answers
On Topic this sugestion it was allready sugestet before many many times

thats couse its a good idea just the new version has a lot of work and it needs to be done so they are too lazy to put in even more work then they already have

Question: how much time in a week you spend developing and preparing the new version i mean there is no log of your works

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
AmberGhost said:
Question: how much time in a week you spend developing and preparing the new version i mean there is no log of your works

Anwser: As mutch as they want. They can simply say **** you all and stop wotking on ESF if they want to. They do it in there free time. Also lets calculate.

ESF 1.3 has (based on the outline) 25+ models. Adding this would make it 50+ and thus would delay the arival of ESF 1.3 by a long time.

This making the installer bigger. Not to mention swiching a lot of models in HL can lag.

Besides if you are low health enough to get a battledamaged model you probably wont live to see the next 5 seconds.

And as the lazynes goes. Id like to see you try make something as good as ESF with weekly updates. Dont forget they are doing that for over 5 yerars already. And im shure they are preety sick if it already.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hey in BrainBread this was possible and there were about 200 zombies there and no lag , just loss :p

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
hey in BrainBread this was possible and there were about 200 zombies there and no lag , just loss :p
Read what i wrote again and youll notice that i said the constant changing of models. Not a lot of models.

But than again. You cant compare BrainBread with ESF in terms of how many models they can show. Since ESF clearly uses up mutch more of the resources HL has fo offer. (just with the wide open maps themselvs)

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Drmt` said:
i think u can add submodels like darksun's ssj3 goku's growing hair, correct me if i'm wrong
If that ends up happening then the installer size grows, and that's bad for dial up users (such as myself, I pray to god that i'm not using dial up still when 1.3 comes out :().

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
how could your clothes changing from clean to messed up cause lagg,i dont think a extra KB sized model would hurt, but also if you die, your clothes would have to reset wouldn they?

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
how could your clothes changing from clean to messed up cause lagg,i dont think a extra KB sized model would hurt, but also if you die, your clothes would have to reset wouldn they?
Clothes getting messed up is imposible without changing models. Its the changing of models that can cause lag. Not the clothes.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
and for BrainBread it only got 3 model + model body party so your only likink like 3 zombie evry time and esf can work whit 200 player's if they have a waypoint(BrainBread max Zombis ar 50 or less and you just think it's 200)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom