Question For Those Interested

Best answers
I noticed there is a Lightwave and 3DS low poly tutorial but there isn't a Milkshape one. If someone had the time could they put one up?
I'm not sure if this is off topic because the Final Request Thread says only models/sprites and the rules don't say anything about requesting tutorials. Yes, I looked in the MEGA THREAD OF MODELING AND SKINNING and there is something in there that explains the Milkshape tool functions.

Best answers
I looked around for one too and i didn't find one, i use milkshape and i used 3dsmax for a bit and I'm guessing you could follow the 3ds max low poly tutorial roughly. Use premaid shapes and mold them. i did a whole model like that except for the head and it came out to 1800 polys so maybe I'm wrong

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
www.google.com

keyword: CSGirl Tutorial

or even look on the milkshape site, itll have the link there.

Best answers
Yeah I tried that but I meant a tutorial for DBZ characters >_>

Best answers
People have got to learn that a tut is to help you understand the concepts and tools. Once you know the concepts all it then takes is time and trial and error to get the end result that you wanted. If someone gave you a goku tut, u'll just follow step by step making the exact goku from the tut. After ur done with it u'll then ask for a vegeta tut or summit which proves u didnt learn anything from the tut what so ever.

If ur a complete noob and havent a clue then i suggest using that scgirl tut as it basically explains how a humanoid model is formed.

Best answers
Alright, thanks for yor thoughts. I realized you're right. I just need some practice. Thanks Ray, and I like your work :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom