question for ppl that like anime!!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haven't seen it yet, though the premise is funny.

How's that guyver mod coming along?

Best answers
the mod is taking time. i just got out of school and having personal problems at the moment. BUT it will be worked on over the summer like mad. My friend is here with me and he has MAD programming skill's compared to me. so it will be cool. still looking for ppl to help though.

Its pretty funny.. if you happened to like a few of the pokemon eps then you would like this.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually cienta like shinzo, I dont watch it everyday but when I/m zapping and its on I keep watching

Best answers
Never seen it or heard of it, what is it?

Oh, and about this Guyver mod, is that that wierd pair of Sci Fi movies with the guy with the alien armour, the company full of mutants, where it turns out human life originated in Utah, etc. etc.?

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sihnzo is a anime serie, it's a little bit more childisch then dbz, but it's cienta good anyways

the story is around moushra who must bring the last human on enterra to shinzo, but a lot of entarrans don't want this to happen (don't get on me with the storie line I don't watch it every day. Anyways moushra and his friends can go in hyperform (like all enterrans can) where they look pretty cool, and eventually they can fuse in moushrambo.

Ok that wasn't to clear :p

Anyways it looks cienta like dbz, the style of drawing is more towards anime (hard to explain) + is has a good story ans some cool effects+ one good thing, the fights don't take 3 hours to progess and a planet doesn't take 10 episodes to explode (namek :\ )

grtz Nz-

kraZy

K
hamtaro is a dumb show. its about hampsters that save hampsters. fine if your 10, or a chick, but otherwise its retarded.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think its funny and entertaining... (but then again i also find irresponsible captain taylor funny and entertaining :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom