Question/concern 1.3 Trans PL requirement

Best answers
I wanted to respond to something a dev posted in another topic but i didn't want to hijack sooo...

Yea in each form you need to gain a small amount of PL before you can proceed to the next. So this forces you to play in SSJ form if you want to reach SSJ2. If you play in normal form for the faster PL gaining you can have 10 million PL and still cant go SSJ2 because you never reached that second requirement.
I can understand the need to train in your ssj form before you move in to ssj2 but are the PL requirements going to be the same as 1.2.3? It took quite some time to get to say vegeta and goku's first trans and and unreasonable amount of time to get 5million for perfect trans. Will 1.3 require you to get pl levels in the 10s of millions for the latter trans? I've been playing esf off and on for a long time now since the 1.1 days and i can count maybe 3 or so times that i actually reached 5million with goku and they were all in private servers were the map doesn't change every 30ish mins.

It would be a damn shame if you guys put all that work into new sexy trans that no one ever sees or more importantly no one gets to play with.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The PL gain is increased compared to 1.2 so that shouldnt be such a problem.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sweet I like the sound of this, can't wait to try it out!!!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That asside you can easily go SSJ2 before you reach 5 million PL in your normal form ^^

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, we'll balance it. No way we're gonna force you to be on the same map for 2 hours or something :p

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, we'll balance it. No way we're gonna force you to be on the same map for 2 hours or something :p
Hah, was one of the reasons I liked PL Plugins after-awhile. I mean the first few months playing normally were fun, but it'd suck to go at it for like half an hour, get SSJ, then everyone leaves or it crashes. I understand it can't be blam, instant get, but still. :p

With PL Plugins, I use to set everyone who came in and asked PL's to P-Trans level.

Best answers
This is great to hear, one of the most annoying things about some games in general is devs adding cool features that are rarely enjoyed because of some stringent and ultimately pointless requirement. Kind of like waiting to have fun or something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom