Question Bout Future

Best answers
Well i was just thinking... many people keep saying that this or that are coming in the beta 2...but well damm will it take as long as it is taking for beta 1.1 or longer that will be so annoying thanks...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
If you can't wait that long, deal with it, the only reason you should be mad is if they said they had a set date for it and they take longer.....Beta 1.1 is coming out pretty son, somewhere in a thread, Hsu Mentioned that they will post a one week notice before it comes out, as for beta 2, all I have heard from peopel is that it is extremely far down the road, remember, we are only at 1.0 going to 1.1, the team is going to cover 1.3,1.4,.15,1.6,1.7,1.8,1.9,2.0, ( I think o_O)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol
beta 1.1 is a bug fix and a little upgrade
beta 1.2 will be a melee change
whats left to do than 2.0 i mean if they have giving us a bug free enjoyable game they dont have to add things step by step anymore, they can work on semi-final release(s)

Best answers
I don't think we have a right to complain...
It is a BETA test and for a free game at that, most beta tests only include a select few and there is little or no notice given about updates.....

with that out of the way, When is it coming out??? :p

(Before I get flamed, that was a joke, I have already read the other 20 threads posted on that topic)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom