Question about sayin

Best answers
ok i kno u have to have ur cf thing filled up and push z but it takes me like FOREVER to get it filled so if anyone can tell me a quick way to get it filled thanks.....also i have to push z and x to go sayin.....

Best answers
just melee 'em out, it doesn't take long. When you got the requested amount of pl, just hit "z" button, and the trans.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Add a SuperBot Buu and set him to;

Move: No.
Shoot: No.
Ignore Human Players: Yes.

Then just melee him around the map for a while and your PL/CF will skyrocket. Melee is easily the fastest way of gaining PL, and the stronger your opponent is the more PL you gain when you damage them. Buu has the highest starting PL for any character and as a SuperBot will transform right away, allowing you to reap the rewards.

In an actual game you'll have to rely on meleeing moving opponents who'll hit you back so get some practice in and make sure the server allows transing first.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually you can just set his status to idle in the bot menu and then kiblob him, it's even faster than gaining pl with melee, because it's continuous.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kingassasin said:
ok i kno u have to have ur cf thing filled up and push z but it takes me like FOREVER to get it filled so if anyone can tell me a quick way to get it filled thanks.....also i have to push z and x to go sayin.....
Dude you can try Trunks he asscends at 1 000 000 ki (PL,CF) and he stars at 700.000

Best answers
Or Gohan. :D More Effective though.

But yeah Idle bots and then Ki Blobs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom