Question about PayPal.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not sure if this belongs in Help or not. But I've been thinking about asking my mom if I can create a PayPal account for the Force Pit. My question is, can I pay for the Force Pit and then delete my PayPal account? Because I'm only creating a paypal acconut only for the Force Pit. Now, if I delete my paypal account after I pay for the Force Pit, will it still be shipped to greg or the ESForces site?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could always wait untill he gets the money before you delete it.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
You could always wait untill he gets the money before you delete it.
Would I be noticed if it was recieved? How long would it take for it to be sent anyways?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait a month, I'm sure it can go through in that time. Really though, why would you have to delete the account anyway?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
Wait a month, I'm sure it can go through in that time. Really though, why would you have to delete the account anyway?
A month? O_O

I'm going to delete it since I'd have no more use to the account.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're not going to use it, then just let it sit and rot. Who cares if Paypal has another inactive account on their hands. =E

I'm pretty sure it'd work anyway, even if you paid and then deleted your account right away. It's tied to a checking account/credit card, so the money comes from there, if not from the account itself.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Before I do this, which type of paypal account should I make? Online Shopping account?

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
a personal account
Personal Account

Ideal if you primarily send payments, such as for eBay items or online subscriptions. With a Personal account, you can send and receive money for free—but you cannot accept debit or credit card payments. You will also have access to PayPal’s basic features, including PayPal Buyer Protection on qualifying eBay purchases.

If you do business online, choose a Premier or Business account instead. Both include dozens of exclusive features to enhance and manage your sales. In addition, Premier and Business accounts can accept credit card payments.
doesnt cost anything and works well :)
register an acc, transfer money from your bank to your paypal acc and buy stuff with you pp acc ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont worry about deleting, theres no point. Im not even sure if thats even possible.

You really dont even need your parents help. Be a big boy and go to your bank to order cheques for your savings account. Theres a small fee, but then youre set for when you actually need to write cheques. When the cheques come, link your savings account to your PayPal with the numbers and shtuff from the cheques. Voila! Force pit access for one, and you did it all by yourself.

But you must ask yourself... are you ready to eff the ineffable in the Force Pit?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
But you must ask yourself... are you ready to eff the ineffable in the Force Pit?
Yep.. Donated last night xD. Thanks guys, a Mod can close this now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Getting last word in - No sense closing your paypal. Besides...you may one day be introduced to the addiction that is ebay.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hope you never run into problems with paypal, thier customer service is bugged.

once i contacted them about a possible unauthorized access into my account. (which they could then take money out of my bank account) i started recieving spoofed emails trying to get me to log into fake paypal sites.

paypal was the only company who knew i had even asked about my paypal account and all of the emails referred back to my initial question >_> so somebody had access to paypal information to know who to send that email to.

i closed my account and i dont regret it.

read over the paypalsucks website to hear more (and worse) stories like this. i will never trust them with my money ever again

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
Getting last word in - No sense closing your paypal. Besides...you may one day be introduced to the addiction that is ebay.
Indeed. Im on the eBay patch as we speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom