question about modding

Best answers
aynone here use milk shape? and is good at it?

anyone here use milk shape and is good at it? cuz its extremely hard to use

Best answers
can the moding program max 7 be used to make mods for half life or esf?

can max 7 be used to create mods for half life or esf?

Best answers
anyone know anygood mod making programs that can be used to make mods for half life or esf?

Best answers
:O stop that!!! and yes anything can make models just stuff like programs can make the skins and stuff, like me i use groups on milkshape to color the model... not really hard to do but milkshape sucks lol answer ur question??? you are gona get banned FAST for not editing your posts :p have fun....

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Robertkingsland, its against the rules to double/triple at these forums, so if you need to add on to a post you already made, please edit it. Since youre new Ill cut you some slack, but please try to avoid it in the future.

Best answers
anyone use milkshape and is good at it?

anyoen use milkshape? if so tell me how the whole face and vertex thing work and the textures u get out

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
youve been unnofficially warned once for double posting. this is your last unnoficial warning (unless anyone wants to supercede me). DONT DO IT. use the edit button!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
double posting doesnt refer to sepperate threads... it refers to multiple posting in any thread, where one of your posts is directly followed by another of your posts.

see the first three posts of this thread? thats a tripple post. since you posted 3 times in succession, without anyone else posting in between.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats fine, and when someone knows the answer, they will post. your best bet is to either be patient, read through the tutorial sticky threads, or visit the milkshape homepage. you should find any info you need on the software there, including the renowned "cs girl" tutorial.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>_> he's serious... just look in the stickies in the modeling section, its not that hard to read. Milkshape is needed to get models into halflife/esf (i think >_>), yet max is better for modeling, so yeah, i'd recomend both... but dude, u really should start looking around and see how everyone else acts around here, it seems like you dont have a clue about forum etiquette.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the stikers form the modeling secion as as simple as the question :how meny nails Titanic had? that's why we make separeate theds to make it by steps and to gather informance lol edd................................. so the sikers are complkated

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
robertkingsland said:
lol omg your funny
AHAHAH! HA! Ahhh!

He told you gir!

I suggest Mad_AxMan's very own 3ds max low poly tutorial, if you have 3ds max. If you only have milkshape, find the CS Girl tutorial.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cant you for once use fricken' google or somthing?

Any modeling program can be used to mod... duh...

Try not asking dumb questions.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and you cruzharo, try not to be so offensive in the way you post >_>

next time you get a warning. and i believe your already close to a vacation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom