Question about jumping to the competition

Best answers
Okay, I currently work at a small Family-owned store which was the largest store in the area and thus got a large market share, but now a huge store has just opened beside it(a Fairways) and obviesly buisness has suffered in the smaller store, and because of less buisness, merchindice dosen't sell as fast and thus my hours have been cut.

Here;s my question:
  • Should I jump over to the compitation as soon as possable, and if I do, should I use my formor employer as a reference?

ALso I would like to hear if Fairways is a good place to work....thanks for your time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, I currently work at a small Family-owned store which was the largest store in the area and thus got a large market share, but now a huge store has just opened beside it(a Fairways) and obviesly buisness has suffered in the smaller store, and because of less buisness, merchindice dosen't sell as fast and thus my hours have been cut.

Here;s my question:
  • Should I jump over to the compitation as soon as possable, and if I do, should I use my formor employer as a reference?

ALso I would like to hear if Fairways is a good place to work....thanks for your time.
Remember, in the business world, business is business. No feelings.

I would say, if the store next to you is grabbing way more money then you, and theres an open spot, why not take it? I sure would :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But, if you stay with the smaller store, you can use your company loyalty as a selling feature at future jobs. You gotta look at the bigger picture.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What... you thought we were going to be helpful?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom