Question about flying code

Best answers
is there a tut or anything that gives you an idea on how to do this? im making a mod for the guyver and they can fly and i need to put that in..

thanks in advance.

Mirai_Trunks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uh the guyvers cant fly they can jump super high though...

ps how much different is c++ than c

Best answers
Try the forum at
http://www.planethalflife.com/wavelength/
flying code used to be asked quite a lot there...
Or you can just open pm_shared.c and figure it out yourself.

C++ is the object oriented extension to C. So if you wanna learn C++ when you already know C, get yourself a book about it, skip the parts you already know about C, and learn about classes :)

Best answers
thanks I know about C++ i've been programing for a year. And thats what i'm learning in collage. oh btw yes he does fly. whats the gravity sphear on his abdoman for then? the pressure cannon and flying. I've been into guyver for over 10 years now so i prety much know anything about it ^_^..

Mirai_Trunks

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mirai Trunks is correct, both Guyvers can fly, so don't watch the live action one with the JJ Walker Zoanoid and the Zoaslug. :rolleyes:

What's the Url to your MOD's sight, Trunks?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no they cant look in any of the mangas and u will see that they cant fly.... unless ur basing it off of the tv show but i dont think they can fly in the tv show eather...

Best answers
I HAVE all of the US manga's and some of the japanese ones and YES they can fly. even the Gigantic guyver and Gigantic Dark can fly. zoalords can, some of the zoanoids can too.. thats why they call it a GRAVITY sphear. I even have the guyver data book that says it is used for flying.

Mirai_Trunks

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In episode 6 & 7 of the TV show they are seen flying Hibiki. I own them and have seen it only about 500 times so you can stop arguing now, you are wrong. :)

Best answers
i can scan pics from my japanese manga that shows guyver III flying after Neo ZXTol also i can;t post on the wavelength msg board to ask about the code. and i have looked.. can anyone help? thanks

Mirai_Trunks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom