question about backgrounds

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i always ask my self how u make those cool BG's, so i wanna ask here, if u can tell me how u make some cool BG's or if u have a tut to make cool BG's

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well define "cool"
I think you'll have a hard time!
It really is best if you try and make your own through experimentation, and avoid looking at tutorials. That way it makes you feel so much better when (not if) you make something good, quirky and funky!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah well i try but everytime ppl say it is stupid, i dont know how, but i just wanna know how u make those, so i can make my own, just what u use, and do, but then i can add stuff of my own

*Edit*

Here do u like this ermmmmm "sig"? i dont think so i dunno, but most ppl will say that they dont like the BG and all:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
draw with a few different brushes on a few layers (colours up to you), add sum filters, change the layer type (multiply and stuff like that), and keep on tweeking it till it looks good, thats what i do.....
that sig u made the background isnt briliant, its a little too simple and i dont think its random enough, thats the problem with it imo....... keep trying and u'll get a lot better.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well when i started out making sigs i just used gradient effects(Not just one gradient stroke) and different filters to make my sigs backgrounds Ive since grown out of that..Hope that helps and your current sigs background is plain and doesnt fit goku or vegeta..

-kuwbara

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

how about that, i did use different layers, but i think u wont like it again :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm.. its a little better but the background is still 2 plane. Try using more filters next time but still thats an improvement.

Best answers
Lens flare = death

Try reading some tutorials.. LOTS of tutorials, and combine all the effects into something that looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom