Question About Animated Gifs

Best answers
Hey all, sorry to like.. bother everyone with this thread I wasn't quite sure where to put it. I was wondering if there is a good site to find Dragon Ball Z Animated Gifs, taken from the show? I have looked and I can only find those little sprites. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Point is, you can't really find a good .gif that meets the limitations of this forum. There's nothing you can do about it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dzamija said:
Point is, you can't really find a good .gif that meets the limitations of this forum. There's nothing you can do about it.
True that. Stupid 10kb limit... It might as well still be disabled...

Best answers
Never said I only wanted it for this forum though... sooo if anyone can help, be appreciated.

Best answers
Yea I used Google, I didn't find much beyond Sprites =\ But thanks for the link

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well related to the subject, the thread title refreshed my memory on it.

since i reformatted my machine a few weeks back, i noticed that animated gifs appear grainier than before, so far as i know the settings are all identical to what they were before, but maybe im missing something?

Sound Artist
Best answers
What type of .gif were you looking for? Speaking of .gifs, It's time to redesign mine ^^

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heheh, admin hax > all :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I really don't get the limit. Almost no one here uses dial-up and would be more than able to load like, 5-10 animated avatars per page. Plus, they could just disable to "uploading to the forums" option, and leave all of the users to upload their animated avatars elsewhere, and using them from there.

I really, really don't see the point in the limit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom