Queistion!!!Please answer

Best answers
ok first do you need to download bots when you get the game to put them in or can u already do it?

second when i downlaod the bots how do i istall them and how do i put them during the game?

third what bots do thy come with when you downlad bots from red sayin?

please answer thanx

ESF rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Solid_Rock

S
yes you need to download them first
second read the note you get when you download the bots it will tell you everythin you need too know
and to add bots just type addbot in the console

I dint get the last thing you were saying but I think the answer is that the bots on ESF site and the one from resaiyan.net is the same

Best answers
yes try the ones on redsaiyan and i forget who but someone has something saying as a url 'get my bots!' or am i crazy

then just uhh read the readme....like they ask you to

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:cry: I didnt understand the BOTS installation it was freaking hard and I been messing up ESF Now I have it working I dont want to move none folders now Im scared it gets screwed and have to download again ESF I think is really Hard to install the bots and more When I cant even open the console with button (~):cry:

Link:http://myhome.stoogle.com/Dark_Serpentine/

Webmaster and Beta Tester

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right click on your Half-Life or ESF shortcut, select Properties, go to the Shortcut tab, and make the Target box say this. C:\Sierra\Half-Life\hl.exe -game esf -console
(KEEP IN MIND, ONLY COPY AND PASTE THAT IF YOUR HALF-LIFE DIRECTORY IS THE SAME AS MINE. OTHERWISE CHANGE IT AS FIT)

But, that might not work, in that case you gotta do this.
Its only a matter of messing with some files, nothing to difficult. It might seem a little complicated if you don't like messing with Half-Life files, but it's really not that big of a deal.
Go to your esf directory. (Mine for example is C:\Sierra\Half-Life\esf)
There will be a file there called config.cfg. Open it. If it asks what to open it with, select Notepad. This file basically runs every time Half-Life starts a game, and it tells the game all of the controls. So, copy and paste the two strings below and insert them into config.cfg in their own rows. Save the file, and that should fix it!

bind "~" "toggleconsole"
bind "`" "toggleconsole"

*EDIT* - Disabled the smilies, those lil' buggers love sneaking into directory paths.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you have an older computer, or 56k (I for instance, have both) then beating on bots is much more fun than playing over a server with 500 ping and 10 FPS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom