Pwnz

Best answers
OMG, just downloaded this mod today. I've got to say this mod kicks ass. I'm an avid CS player and have been for about 2 years now. I decided I needed somthing new to do and saw this. I remember seeing this awhile ago thinking that it would be crap, but boy was I wrong. Just wanna say Keep up the good work boys.

Oh yea, and I gotta question. How do you get sensu beans?

Best answers
Another question (well this is newb control).

When I try to make a lan game I don't see any ESF maps. I only see original HL maps like bootcamp. Anyone know how to fix this?

Best answers
ya i do, mystic, the link from the desktop thats created, is all messed up, so open up halflife normally, then goto custom game, then ESF, make sure that it says beta 1 beside it, sence the alpha and beta 2 completly diffrent mods, then it should work

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For some unknown reason, none of the maps in the beta have senzou beans. The entity is there for them, the ESF maps just don't have them though.

Best answers
Thanks bro, that fixed the problem.:yes:

And thanks for the sensu bean update. It's been a bugger looking for them, I even tried to grow them near a tree or somthing. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhh....sensu beans r in!! I egt em in mtside all the time!! They r also in riverside in the water somewhere!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, they r in a few maps in certain areas!!

Best answers
I Want realy realy realy want to know of there more DBZ games for HL is

THANKS

JIGGIO

Best answers
Offtopic but, your sig is to big, just leave the sephi pic in it, sephi rox. :]:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom