Pwnage army

Best answers
the smallest army i've ever made in red alert 2 infact it is enuf to kill the enemy in less than 5 minuts :devsmile:

my korean black eagle army

my best score so far

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God that game was fun *rummages through room to find CD* I'm going to have to load it back up one of these days. Nice army... I always had friends who would use those Nuke trucks and hide them in my base. A clever idea, until a flock of jets fly over and nail it setting off a giant chain reaction of explosions at my base :(.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Gah, makes me wish I didn't lend my Whole Westwood collection to my sister...makes me want to play renegade again >_>

Best answers
lol ty.. here are 2 good hints

if playing as soviet, make cloning vat and make tons and tons of conscripts and flak troopers
if alied, u might wanna careful so be more defensive, make alota mirage tanks and patriot missles kuz soviets have kirov airships, if u wanna b offensive, make ifvs and prism tanks :p the reason i dont use appocolips is that it makes the game too easy, i can beat a whole army with 5 only, so b fair... :):):)

HINT HINT HINT
if u c one of ur people walking towards ur base instead of away, its a spy so shoot it or bite it

if playing against computer, dont let engeneers take wat the want, kuz wat the get is wat they sell :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fun game. Fun game. Loks like it at least.

I never got to play RA2.:(

Shouldn't this be in Video Gaming?

Best answers
lol i downloaded it off the internet but might get the full one from my friend so i can play multi, but i've been practicing with medium/hard dificulty

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tekhsheen, warez is not allowed on these forums, so you should really watch what you say. Not to be rude, but those type of comments could lead to a warning.

If you're playing just against the computer though, you'll be in for a treat with actual people. usually becomes a superweapon war, but if those are turned off, then it can get really fun.

Best answers
hey hey hey i never sed i'll give the game to anyone i just sed what i did ok? oh i never turn superweapons on they suck

anyways my new score in record time

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahh, good times, 8 person 4 on 4 lans, best fun of any RTS, IMO.

Nice scores, you really practice alot don't you?

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Call that an army, heh?

I used to multiplayer it to death with a friend of mine.

We also made retarded armies and I mean RETARDED(in size :p) armies.

Like 60 prism tanks, 40 mirage tanks vs 50 apocolypse :p

Yes the games was laggy as hell, even through lan or it might have been my pc :p

Best answers
lol but since i like soviets, i am only fair so i only make conscrips and flack troopers in gigantic sized, i made a large army of subs b4 and wen ever i goto that are it lags, in one game i had my army everywhere is it took 5 minuts to make a tesla coil :p

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tekhsheen said:
lol but since i like soviets, i am only fair so i only make conscrips and flack troopers in gigantic sized, i made a large army of subs b4 and wen ever i goto that are it lags, in one game i had my army everywhere is it took 5 minuts to make a tesla coil :p
Where the heck is you're sig from!?
is that from a anime?! such good animation! =O

Best answers
It's from Fullmetal Alchemist

RA2 was a good game, but I still believe that nothing will ever beat the original RA I remember spending hour after hour in high school just playing it to death, then I started playing online with my friend, but I wasn't a fan, as with him it became a water map allies build 30 cruisers game with no strategy, just who can build faster, I like the games better when there is actual strategy involved

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Always the deal with sequels. No matter how good they are, you always have fun with the first the most, cause it pops out of nowhere.

As a side note, yes, that's Fullmetal Alchemist (aka anime of the year 2004 IMO)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
was a good game... but Dawn of War is better.

plus, imo no C&C game ever came close to the first batch, C&C/Covert Ops. Red Alert(cant remember its expansion name...) and Tiberian Sun...

also, whats the point in turning off super weapons? cant you take the heat?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Red Alert was awesome good, but its no Homeworld 2.

I would recommend checking it out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brim said:
It's from Fullmetal Alchemist

RA2 was a good game, but I still believe that nothing will ever beat the original RA I remember spending hour after hour in high school just playing it to death, then I started playing online with my friend, but I wasn't a fan, as with him it became a water map allies build 30 cruisers game with no strategy, just who can build faster, I like the games better when there is actual strategy involved
I agree, which is why I like Warcraft III most of any RTS. However I really, REALLY love Command & Conquer: Generals. I disliked all the other ones but I just have so much fun in Generals matches. The reasoning is easy enough: I never have the same one twice. There is enough in that game to build quick, get fighting, and strategize. Too bad they didn't do more with those great urban maps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom