Best answers
i need help putting my ava on the forum. the max res is 100x100 and size is 10240 right? my ava is 98x98 and is 10,139, why cant i put it on?!?! i checked the yes box and put in the directory correctly, but i get this when i submit my ava:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/web/html/customavatars/vbupload0946): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/esf/public_html/forum/includes/functions_upload.php on line 58

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpnPI1Ra' to '/home/web/html/customavatars/vbupload0946' in /home2/esf/public_html/forum/includes/functions_upload.php on line 58

Best answers
i just signed up for angelfire and put it in the FTP, and the file size on the website changed to 33kb, i think :S

this ****s starting to annoy me.

does it not work because its a gif file?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The exact same thing is happening to me, and no matter what I do it wont work, neither will the url linking. Its starting to make me quite mad.......

Best answers
Same here, mine is very small and should go on np, but yet it doesn't. I think there is something wrong in the forum....hopefully they fix it soon, i'm getting annoyed

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it happend to my avatar that i use now to kinda weird after this is strated to mess with it :p and now it works again

Best answers
Cucumba said:
Try reducing the number of colors in it, rather than the resolution.
i made another ava that was 100x100. i filled it with a light pink color and nothing else. the size was about 3000 and it still doesnt work...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom