Put a limit on blocking!

Best answers
I have been in like 5 servers and there is always one person holding block down the ENTIRE TIME, you go to charge a beam and than they attack. Than they just hold block again, put some kind of bar or make blocking drain your Ki.....;( :\

Best answers
even if he blocks all the time i can still beat him ..

and when u attack him even if he is blocking he still looses health!!! so just hold right click and stay next to him .. see what happenes

Best answers
ya, but does that person hit you??? no. so then, why do you waste your time? Blocking is fine. If they're a problem, melee him around the block, like behind. That's easy with teleport

Best answers
yeah man .. look .. not just because you didn't know how to go aroiund the blocking thing .. it doesn't mean there is no way around it .. there are many!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is just another example of someone losing to another person because of something then that person has to come and whine about it & try to get it removed so they can win.

Best answers
Archon is most likely talking about me. He kept complaining about me doing it calling me a noob and blah blah. He wanted me one on one and he couldnt kill me cause i would block his melee attacks. THAT is MY way of countering, its just my personal choice. Its easy to get around people that block, you just gotta learn how. No need in cussing me out and calling me a noob just because i was using it to counter everything you did. You just never tried to hit me from behind or the side....not my fault....what was i suppose to do? LET you kick my brains out? i think not

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly. I hate when people do that. They can't win so they have to whine about how that make the person that can't beat a n00b.

Best answers
LOL

another thing i've found good is to slowly force them to the ground, then rain some ki down onto them and the kiblobs will make short work of their HP.

Best answers
i cant believe he came all the way to the forums to whine about it. i think blocking is fine as it is. it isnt like you arent losing ki AND health. and there are plenty of ways around it geez

Best answers
Isnt hard to kill a blocker...they can only block in one direction just fly around and slam him into the ground :)o_o

Best answers
Just become a disk user and throw a disk at him, you can't block them right? I've never tried but i don't think you can.

Best answers
Its pretty *** when u go to hit someone and u hit them but thay had block and then thay just nail u into the ground and then wait for u to do it agin so thay can keep on hiting u that way.

I think if u hit someone whos blocking they should be hit back a few feet so thay cant just unblock and hit u

Best answers
Isnt hard to kill a blocker...they can only block in one direction just fly around and slam him into the ground
Erm...all the blocker has to do is turn to face you. He'll then smack the sense out of you when your attack fails.

I think the solution is to have block become more responsive i.e. the second you hit the key you put up your block, at the moment there's a slight delay. That way I attack the guy and he blocks my attack, I have a chance of blocking his counter attack.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only *****y thing about blocking is under laggy conditions you can't set a blokc counter block well. (IE you melee, they block, the lag keeps ya from setting thats econd block, but they can put their block up quick like). But thats lag, and I rarely have an iusuue with lag.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Ahem...if someone is blocking, hit them from the sides! While they are blocking, their upper and lower parts as well as behind body parts and sides are vunerable to attack. Only the front is covered. So come up with some technique that allows you to hit them where it ain't covered :p

Best answers
im a heavy melee user, but wen ppl block just keep teleporting around them in cirlces and ramming into them.... or just blast the **** outta them wit generic ki beams and ki blast =) works for me

Best answers
lol....I gotta say your idea's really came in handy...

Keep blocking how it is! Its so easy killing the noobs who hold block down! Thank you so much guys!!!:shocked:

Best answers
people just need to try getting around something themselves before going to a forum and complaining about it or learning about it, theres almost always a counter move and if you figure it out yourself you'll probably be a better player.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People just need to try getting around something themselves before going to a forum and complaining about it or learning about it, theres almost always a counter move and if you figure it out yourself you'll probably be a better player.
EXACTLY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom