pushing

Best answers
ok Ive seen 2 people fire the "beams" at each other and when they meet the to beamsn are pushin against each other. my question is this, how do you do that? Ive done it once but it was my most powerfull attack and his weakest attack nearly beat mine. how do you push against them? I thank you for you time reading this because this is probally a dumb question for you guys but still Id like to know.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its called a power struggle and they are not very hard to do. You just need to get to beams to hit each other and it auto starts it but for the best power struggles the two people in it should have around the same power level.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
once ur in a ps hold down the attack buttion to win when the little bar goes into the green ur wining and red means ur losing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats cause i never sleep... (well sometimes i do...)

*/me slaps Hibz, WAKE UP DOOD!*
Cheeseman

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't forget momentum helps . . . the faster you release your beam the harder it is for your opponent to recover. Of course, the longer you charge the more push your beam has. Keep an eye on your enemies kill/death ratio.

It's a lil bit o' strategy. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
btw
you can turn the turbo on and off while power-struggling
that gives you some extra power, but eats a lot of ki

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A good suggestion when Power Struggling: stand on the ground when doing so. Flying takes ki, which you need a whole lot of when PS'ing. Especially if you want to use turbo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Firefly
btw
you can turn the turbo on and off while power-struggling
that gives you some extra power, but eats a lot of ki
thats only in the beta isnt it? its been a while since ive play the alpha

*no, it already works in the alpha*
Firefly

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
might be in i dont remember... i think its in though

Best answers
oooo question will it be possoble in beta to explode the beams during ps i hope not i hate that i let these little noobsters think they might possobly have a chance at beating me and then they blow the freakin beam up and kill everyone will this be fixed and i mean only for ps's u should still be able to blow while u still have control of your beam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, u cannot blow up ure beam during a ps!! Although, when ure not in a ps, u still can!!

Best answers
they should have it where you can right click in a PS and your beam vanishes and the other continues to come at you but your able to move again... they've done it in the show several times.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Stasis
they should have it where you can right click in a PS and your beam vanishes and the other continues to come at you but your able to move again... they've done it in the show several times.
you should suggest that in the suggestion area ;)

Best answers
so its ok to suggest something thats been suggested in Newbie Central but not ok to suggest something thats been suggested in the Suggestion section?

joo nub :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all of it is in though if u stop psing the other beam flys at u and unless u are ssj and turbo fly teleport away u will get hit

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah so no more blew up the beam still got time to run away

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom