Push back / hard to transform (Just a suggestion)

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Ok, how about the barrier just stoppin everyone from trying to melee u, but still let beam attacks through or just final attacks; that way u either transform or die trying xD. It should still be a massive damage reduction when u get hit with something during transformation because if u leave it with drawbacks like this then people wouldnt get to enjoy transformations and they would just be annoyin, also if u allow the characters to become invincible during transformations then thats just an exploit. All i know is that at the moment i cant think of any revolutionary way of balancing this. U cant take the long cinematic transformations out either cos that would just plainly suck

PS: Also @hleV well yes that is the whole point of transformations, getting rid of drawbacks and making the character more powerful, thats just stayin true to the show. Everytime a character would transform they would be unmatched until the other person transformed and then it would be a fair fight again. Also saying this, an completely unrelated idea would be to have the sayian class in the final version of ESF gain either a steady flow of PL when they fight someone stronger or get a small PL boost when someone transforms into a form above theirs seein as sayians grow stronger by the minute when they fight an even stronger opponent.

And @Dokutayuu no because inevitably u will increase ur PL and transform faster the next time therefore u would either have to have amazing timing to press that transformation button and have quite a bit of luck to have that cooldown gone at the right time. I think in the end just the first time u transform should be rather long & cinematic but after that should be just perfect transformations. So if i transform into 1st form for the first time it takes long, the second time i do it it doesnt; the first time i transform in 2nd form it takes long, the second time i transform in 2nd form doesnt and so on.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its actually suprisingly easy.

Dont fly to the center of the map with an "whoa guys i can transform look at me *rawr rawr rawr*" attitude.

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
TO be fair, considering the size of the maps now it should be rather easy to hide and transform now, unless u can always be detected by the scouter. That'd be a pain in the ass. Also on maps like Lookout and stuff it'd be rather hard to hide cos there aint nowhere to hide lol, unless u can actually get into the time chamber and lock the door pahaha xD

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PS: Also @hleV well yes that is the whole point of transformations, getting rid of drawbacks and making the character more powerful, thats just stayin true to the show. Everytime a character would transform they would be unmatched until the other person transformed and then it would be a fair fight again. Also saying this, an completely unrelated idea would be to have the sayian class in the final version of ESF gain either a steady flow of PL when they fight someone stronger or get a small PL boost when someone transforms into a form above theirs seein as sayians grow stronger by the minute when they fight an even stronger opponent.
In ESF (well, its Final version) it's all about balance. If sticking to the show makes players too overpowered against others, it won't be in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom