Puppy throwing girl

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You never know some if not most of those dogs could've naturally figured out how to swim and got to safety.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is a legal age at which people can tell right from wrong?

What?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
What if they all swam to safety and some people found them and took care of them?

That would be **** hot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then in 7 years they'd come back for revenge.

I ****ing called it.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now let's for a second say that for the sake of cultural differences, it was 'right' in the eyes of the girl to kill the puppies. The method which she used however, wasn't. I can still 'somewhat' understand how their parents might tell them to kill puppies (which they shouldn't have in the first place then) if they can't afford them. But by the means of throwing them in a river? Damn, you've got some sicko parents then. There's easier, quicker and more humane ways to kill a puppy. Everyone in their right mind can see that throwing a puppy in a river is just plain insane.
To play devil's advocate, can you give an example of a quicker and more humane method to kill a littler of puppies? Especially if you're going to use a scenario where the girl comes from a poor family that can't afford them.

I'm not saying what she did was right, it was wrong, it was sick and she should be punished, the bigger issue for me is she was enjoying it, you can clearly hear her call out "WHEEE" as she throws one of the puppies, and the fact she thought about videotaping it as well is absolutely disgusting.

As for the "are the parents responsible" argument, I'd say yes and no. For who would get charged for the crime, definitely the girl it's on her conscience it's her (and the cameraman's) crime, but to those saying that children and teenagers don't learn from adults, what're you guys smoking? Of course children are influenced by the actions of their parents and other adults they are exposed to. Even if you were to say that kids start smoking because their friends do, well how did their friends start? Somewhere along the line one of those kids would've taken cigarettes from a parent or relative. You also don't have to look farther than "rolemodels" like Paris Hilton that have a huge following of stupid little teeny boppers who want nothing more than to be like her and copy her actions.

There's a lot of things wrong with this video, but sadly none of the internet superheroes know anything about the girl or her background. My personal opinion is she should be punished, but she could have some severe mental disorder, and remember she's a kid too, how many stupid things did you guys do as kids that you thought were the only way. Then again they might not even be her puppies, she could've just found them and decided it was a good idea to throw them in a river. Until anybody knows the facts, we don't have a right to pass judgement.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
There is a legal age at which people can tell right from wrong?

What?
Pretty much, the government pretty much just picked a number and said it was 14. I think. It's either 14 or 7, I forgot. I could look it up.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Horrible act. I hope she gets nailed. I am against the needless torture of animals. I'm all for rearing them for eating though, that's the breaks when you are not an apex predator like man.

I also hope Peta doesn't mind my continued carnivore status, as the won't "eat me" being that I'm an animal.

Especially since it's becoming likely that plants have consciousness of some kind. Have fun starving!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I'm a vegan. Not.. hardcore, as in, I eat a lot of meat.

But that's only because I like the taste so morally I win.

EDIT: So apparently they caught her. This is from a Dutch newssite;

AMSTERDAM - Het meisje dat eerder deze week gefilmd werd terwijl ze levende puppy’s in een rivier gooide, is gevonden. Dit heeft de politie van het Bosnische stadje Bugojno bekend gemaakt.
Na een aantal tips van de dierenbescherming van het land kon het meisje worden gevonden. Volgens de tipgever is degene die de daad heeft vastgelegd op video de broer van het meisje. Haar ouders zullen binnenkort door de politie worden ondervraagd. Het meisje zelf heeft nog geen verklaring afgelegd. Als ze schuldig wordt bevonden, kan ze een boete tot vijfduizend euro tegemoet zien.
Source; http://www.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/7549868/__Puppymeisje_opgepakt__.html?p=16,2

Which translates pretty much to....

"The girl that was filmed earlier this week while throwing live puppies into a river, has been found. This was just announced by the police of the Bosnian town Bugojno. After several tips from animal control centers, (Yeah this didn't make much sense to me either) the girl was found. According to the person calling in the tip, the person filming the ordeal is the girl's brother. Her parents will be interrogated by the police shortly. The girl herself has not made a statement yet. If she is found guilty, she could face a fine up to 5,000 euro."

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
To play devil's advocate, can you give an example of a quicker and more humane method to kill a littler of puppies? Especially if you're going to use a scenario where the girl comes from a poor family that can't afford them.

I'm not saying what she did was right, it was wrong, it was sick and she should be punished, the bigger issue for me is she was enjoying it, you can clearly hear her call out "WHEEE" as she throws one of the puppies, and the fact she thought about videotaping it as well is absolutely disgusting.

As for the "are the parents responsible" argument, I'd say yes and no. For who would get charged for the crime, definitely the girl it's on her conscience it's her (and the cameraman's) crime, but to those saying that children and teenagers don't learn from adults, what're you guys smoking? Of course children are influenced by the actions of their parents and other adults they are exposed to. Even if you were to say that kids start smoking because their friends do, well how did their friends start? Somewhere along the line one of those kids would've taken cigarettes from a parent or relative. You also don't have to look farther than "rolemodels" like Paris Hilton that have a huge following of stupid little teeny boppers who want nothing more than to be like her and copy her actions.

There's a lot of things wrong with this video, but sadly none of the internet superheroes know anything about the girl or her background. My personal opinion is she should be punished, but she could have some severe mental disorder, and remember she's a kid too, how many stupid things did you guys do as kids that you thought were the only way. Then again they might not even be her puppies, she could've just found them and decided it was a good idea to throw them in a river. Until anybody knows the facts, we don't have a right to pass judgement.

Before I go into my super long shpeal, let me just say I'm not disagreeing with you, merely stating another side of 'the story'.

The law is supposed to be viewed as black and white. Stealing is stealing, animal cruelty is animal cruelty, regardless of the reasoning behind it. Stealing to feed your kids or stealing because you like the rush, it's still stealing. You stole and for it, should be punished. That's essentially how some people view it (there are people out there), it's called the "Just Desserts" theory, where you do the crime you do the time; period. Then again, everything I've said in this entire thread has been only based off the United States laws, as they're the only ones I have any sort of knowledge about. Again, this is in Bosnia and I'm sure their laws are different.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nominated for greatest thing I've ever seen
[video=youtube;tScDFRsECRg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tScDFRsECRg[/video]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Well, a simple, yet very crude way would be to take a hammer and bash their head in. It's probably horrible, but at least they would die in an instant, if done properly. Instead of letting them drown while still being alive. Though personally, I would put them in a box, and give them to either someone who DOES like puppies (even in a poor country, there is bound to be someone who does like puppies, regardless of how much money they have), or give them in a box to an animal shelter (who can then decide to do with them).

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Cut their throats or an artery and let it bleed out. Very quick, relatively painless.

Whether or not someone somewhere down the line was influenced by their parents smoking habits is irrelevant if the person in question was influenced by their friends. I believe this to be the case for this particular incident. I don't think this behavior was influenced by parents. Children can be cruel, and when they lack supervision, they sometimes do horrible things. This is especially true when you have multiple kids in one place. They feed off of each other.

She probably does have a personality disorder, but having ASPD/APD doesn't exclude someone from the laws of the land. It's this kind of behavior that leads to the crazier **** down the line. She seemed cognizant of her actions. She even apologized once everyone knew her identity. That suggests to me she is sorry not so much out of a feeling of guilt, but of being sorry that she had been caught. But she apologized nonetheless and that implies she knew what she did was wrong on some level, be it through her moral compass or simply understanding on a superficial level that everyone frowns upon her behavior.
I'm just happy it wasn't a cat again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Puppies might have been saved.

But today, it is claimed, the days-old litter were not swept to their deaths, but were fished out of the river by a 75-year-old grandmother.
The woman claims to have saved the dogs' lives after spotting them struggling to stay afloat at the side of the river as she made her way to a potato field.
However, although the woman posed proudly with the litter, it is not certain that they are the same dogs.
The puppies, pictured here with Ruza Pavlovic, who lives in Bugojno, Bosnia, are brown and black, while the ones thrown into the river appeared to be black and white.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...puppies-thrown-river-girl-found.html?ITO=1490

http://www.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/7563680/___Ik_redde_YouTube-puppy_s___.html?p=15,1

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article7727433.ab

http://www.vecernji.hr/vijesti/stence-koji-su-baceni-rijeku-spasila-je-baka-ruza-clanak-186868

I don't know. I hope it's them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cutting puppy throats, or bashing them over the head would definitely be quick and painless, but not sure we're talking about a young girl here, I don't think cutting up / beating to death puppies is any more sane than drowning them. (As in both are horrible.)

She's not immune from the law, and I do hope she cops the fine and a criminal record, but leave it to the authorities to handle it, ***** vigilantes just bother me for some reason...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bashing anything over the head is neither quick nor painless.

It's people like you that make Batman's job more difficult than it already is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lucky I don't live in Gotham city.

Regardless, I don't know anatomy or the art of killing things as well as you do, but to a new born puppy's undeveloped skull, wouldn't a hammer to the temple result in instant death?

Also I was referring to Sicron's response of hammer to the head which is somewhere up ^

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's only one way to find out.

Brb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom