Puppy throwing girl

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the **** is this? I hope 4-chan finds her, and does something to her...and the camera guy.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally think it's fake, to kinda counter-parody the cat in the bin thing. I don't see why everyone is taking this so seriously.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I would crucify her, pour benzine on her and watch her burn while I eat some microwave pop-corn.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the **** is this? I hope 4-chan finds her, and does something to her...and the camera guy.
There is currently a project going on to find her and ruin her life worse then Jessi Slaughter's. Not only is 4c but many other communities such as Funny Junk, 7c,99c, and more.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally think it's fake, to kinda counter-parody the cat in the bin thing. I don't see why everyone is taking this so seriously.
That was my thought when I read about this.

-edit

Oh and that article clearly breaks both rules 1 and 2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not to sound too heartless, but in the end it's all monkeysphere thinking/acting. You care about this girl throwing some puppies into a river, but who cares about some few thousand kids starving in a developing nation.
Or a few thousand people dying in a flood. Not sure who coined the quote (somehow I have stalin in my mind) 10 deaths are tragedy, 10000 deaths are statistics.
For every video of a girls throwing puppies around there are 2000 people doing it not on film.

Watching it is cruel, but I couldn't care less otherwise.

Edit: Btw it's my birthday and this thread ruined my beer mood >.<

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
***** can go burn.

But I am REALLY surprised /b is pissed. This seems like something they would love with their oh-so-everlasting "this is ****ed up but I am gonna lol at it anyway because we're edgy" thing. They'll post pictures torture, murder, and rape but puppies dying apparently is the breaking point?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
***** can go burn.

But I am REALLY surprised /b is pissed. This seems like something they would love with their oh-so-everlasting "this is ****ed up but I am gonna lol at it anyway because we're edgy" thing. They'll post pictures torture, murder, and rape but puppies dying apparently is the breaking point?
Most likely an excuse to ruin someones life :p

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not to sound too heartless, but in the end it's all monkeysphere thinking/acting. You care about this girl throwing some puppies into a river, but who cares about some few thousand kids starving in a developing nation.
Or a few thousand people dying in a flood. Not sure who coined the quote (somehow I have stalin in my mind) 10 deaths are tragedy, 10000 deaths are statistics.
For every video of a girls throwing puppies around there are 2000 people doing it not on film.

You've summed it up very well.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

Well said.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
***** can go burn.

They did the same to the lady who put kittens in the garbage. /b/ are like that, dislike rape, murder, drugs or racism and you're a moral***, dislike animal cruelty and you're heartless. Although I remember graphic photos of a mutilated cat being met with resounding applause. In that case, pretty much what Dam said, any excuse to **** with people.

Force Pit Member
Best answers

That's like saying "Who cares what happens to drug addicts...they're drug addicts. You should care. If more people had your mentality then more people wouldn't do anything about it and more people would throw puppies into the river. You should also care about people starving. But just because there are people starving in the world, doesn't mean every other heartless act on the planet should go unnoticed, and animal cruelty (a crime) shouldn't go unnoticed either.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't care if those puppies were the spawn of a Basset Hound from Hell, this lady deserves jailtime, and all the abuse she gets. How evil do you have to be to take pleasure in throwing puppies into a river?

Also...

http://gawker.com/5628051/transform...y-offers-50000-bounty-for-puppy+throwing-girl

Mr. Bay, Michael....I REALLY ****ing hate you, so I don't know what it says about you, that I'm surprised enough to nod you an ounce more respect for the fact that you DON'T support throwing newborn puppies into a river...

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, nice publicity stunt for Mr.Bay there, what a jackass.

Jail time? Give her a 2500$ fine, a slap on the wrists, and that should be the end of it.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bring on the BEEEEEEER! :)

Ontopic: That girls parents are responsible for what she did. They are the ones that have to be punished.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Since we're bringing Peta into this, i thought I'd throw this in there:

http://www.milksucks.com/index2.asp

and a more specific link: http://www.milksucks.com/beersurvey.asp
LOL! Instead of drinking something that cannot harm me in any way and actually has healthy vitamins(i know beer is supposed to have some too but i'm not gonna go into that) they would rather if i'd drink beer and possibly endanger my own life doing crazy **** drunk. Way to go (btw i'm 18 and i hate beer.... xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom