vox

Best answers
http://spidermantc.fragoff.net/images/models/costume4.jpg

its by charger, a modeler for Dynamic Forces
it was done while he lost his isp for a month so no references just practice at skinning

check out the mod http://spidermantc.fragoff.net/
i think we are producing some quality work with Ned and Sith from DBQ's help, and our excellent animator Alendor with SOS members like Ulti, Charger, Zombie, Alendor

^_^ just a pimp, i'm going to see if charger wants cee to work on the face so some good crit wouldnt be too bad

Best answers
is punisher that beefcake??

*Punisher is OBVIOUSLY the dewd in the pics, QUIT THE SPAM FEWL! *
Cheeseman

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill tell ya he dont look like the punsher i know o_o

Best answers
k i watched a spiderman ep b4.. and believe me.. the punisher does not loook that beefcake... aiya i get my post edited by cheese but wat bout hib??

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Have a warning you IMBECILE! you can edit your post if you wanna respnd, ive had enough of youre whining and spamming, argue my action, and ill just plain IP ban your ass

so BE QUIET! :\

Best answers
punisher was a built sonofa***** and his face did NOT look like that

[edited for stupidity]

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the punisher skin is just fine, its just his physic that needs tuning. he looks like a drunk with crackhead eyes

oh and................nice model by the way :)

Best answers
*lets get something straight, It was not a question of right and wrong, if you needed to explain to me what was meant, then the initial post wasnt put up in the correct manner, Also, i have my reasons for doing what i do, dont assume to know my modus operandi , I also find it quite odd that a total noob new account holder has come to someones defence who's been told not to repost, i COULD warn you for flaming me, I wont, i take no joy out of warning ppl who dont TRULY deserve it, Please note however, that your post was bordering on total disrespect, please learn from it, or perhaps next time, the choice wont be mine to make *
Cheeseman

wub teh cheese!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the model is not dispropotional its just that his shape doesnt suit the punisher from the series he is a little too plump i think and his muscles arnt defined as much as "I" would like, but over all its good put could use some work, Also on the skin front i think his hair line is a tille far back and i think punishers stublle was more noticable and his lips wernt as stretched,along with his eyes thay are rather stretched. Just some constuctive critasisim

BrunO

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the model. Although the face needs a little work but just fix that up and you'll have a great Punisher model :tired:

Woah Cheese :) good job

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with everyone else,other than the face the skin is good, but the model itself is too fat to be punisher, he's more tone than that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah dont get me wrong but its a very good model just doesnt look the punsher from the cartoon or comic books

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His face reminds me of Mr.Been eheh. OTherwisej ust fix up that face and it'll be a bad ass model

vox

Best answers
well like i said, he was skinned without any references so the likeness is going to be a bit off, the face might be tweaked, as for the beefyness- doesnt make much of an issue if all it needs is scaling

ultrassj_vegeta, i need to add, all 3 of your posts are pointless
and he doesnt need a huge makeover, he just needs a reference for punishers face, and one of our more experienced skinners can fix it in like 5-10 mins, since this is chargers first completed skins

hm i do realize what makes him look tubby though is his stomach area looks wider than his upper, when his upper is suppose to be wider--no biggie, also he might get some tweaks, i just found some good references for him

anyways
http://spidermantc.fragoff.net/potm.jpg
checkout spidey sense sprite with ned's movie spidey model and skin

http://spidermantc.fragoff.net/images/spider_stand.jpg

something very quality

http://spidermantc.fragoff.net/images/models/gg.jpg

also something very cool, you can notice the eyes underneath the friggen costume, head skin not complete though

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That Green Goblin is amazing along with the Spider man! The only problem i have with the Green goblin is that there should be a mesh in his mouth but im being picky and that dosnt detract from how excellent the skin is!

BrunO

Best answers
thas great, the model has great proportions, i dunno this guy but i think th heads very good

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom