Pumping PS in 1.2???

Best answers
I don't know if this has been said before but I thought that I would ask if you could pump ki into your ps. Are you guys going to make some sort of patch for 1.2 with all the stuff that you could quite manage to finish off for the official release?

Best answers
that'd be soo good, but I doubt it, the patch will prob just be bug fixes and melee stuff

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it doesn't come included in any of the patches, i'm pretty sure it'l be in 1.3

Best answers
I believe if in a PS struggle you turn on "Turbo", that inputs more energy into whatever atk the indivduals is using. I'm not sure if thats what you mean't by pumping "Ki" into an atk but thats one way i've discovered.

Best answers
Jonesdaniel said:
If it doesn't come included in any of the patches, i'm pretty sure it'l be in 1.3
I'm pretty sure we'll be playing HL2 in 2005. :laff:

Best answers
...That's what you think. Release dates have the nasty ability to change alot.

Best answers
Uber Sard.. i must say, that is a very rude thing to say.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not in the patch, not in 1.2 . You'll have to wait a while longer before pumping your power struggles comes into play.

Best answers
Zilea said:
Uber Sard.. i must say, that is a very rude thing to say.
Like they say, you have to turn in your horse and buggy for a car sometime. Besides, if you think that's rude, you don't even know the true meaning of the word.

And Bushi, now that Valve is actually giving us decent gameplay movies, the chances of the date being pushed back again from the current September '04 area are pretty slim. Before they weren't showing us jack, atleast now we've got in-depth videos of gameplay and confirmation of testing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is not a topic about hl2

stay ontopic or dont post in here

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is there a problem with staying on topic and following the rules?

Best answers
Not unless there's a problem with being a mindless fanboi..But oh wait, there is. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom