PSYDUCK MODEL!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, dont even begin to flame me, im tryin to get on the pokemod team, and you have to make a model first, well i decided to make a psyduck model. Im mainly doing this for modeling practice, cause these little buggers are so round and stuff, its actually hard to do some of em. well anyway here is my model:

I juse want comments not critz, cause i dont want to change anythign right now. [i already compiled it]

G
wow GJ man :D pokemod is rly cool, itll look bril in the next release :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks m8:D! Im glad you like it, the leader said i will more then likly get on the team, so if and when i do i am going to reskin some of the models, i just reskined the ask model earlier today, check it out:

Its not completly done but hopfully you will see this in the next release too:D And btw, do you need a host for ur sig? i got some ftp space and i can host it for you, yours says its goignt o be taken down.

Best answers
i like both of them
OFFTOPIC:are there bots of that game?

Best answers
Wow Great job on the reskin of the ash model , you can tootaly tell the better diffence there , The psyduck looks pretty cool , keep up the work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kurachi said:
i like both of them
OFFTOPIC:are there bots of that game?
hmm...not sure what a bot is, but if you mean a release its at there website, just click on my pokemod sig. im so glad that i didnt get flamed:)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
honestly, the model is fairly simple, no real details, or anything to make it stand out, same for the skin, but being a cartoon thats fine,
as for your ash reskin, (me being an official overaged cartoon watcher cuz im to lazy to look for the remote and change the channel) i can say the original skin blows it away, yours is too blurry and muddy,

if you were trying to make it realistic, you failed, if you were trying to makeit cartoonish, you failed as well, not saying the original skin doesnt have its flaws, but this thread isnt about the original skin,

Best answers
i think u have misunderstanded something... is it not the blurry muddy ugly one that is the original model??? and the shiny light model is the one u have made???

Best answers
erm nuttzy, i think you might have the "before" and after the other way around.

Anyways, psyduck looks cool, the ash reskin looks much better then that blurry old one. Too bad that model has that shadow around the mouth area, it makes ash look like he's been shaving. lol, a ten year old shaving.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
honestly, the model is fairly simple, no real details, or anything to make it stand out, same for the skin, but being a cartoon thats fine,
as for your ash reskin, (me being an official overaged cartoon watcher cuz im to lazy to look for the remote and change the channel) i can say the original skin blows it away, yours is too blurry and muddy,

if you were trying to make it realistic, you failed, if you were trying to makeit cartoonish, you failed as well, not saying the original skin doesnt have its flaws, but this thread isnt about the original skin,
umm...im going to take that as a compliment, cause the one on the right is the original and the one the left is mine:D. and yes i got tired of the stupid black crap under his nose and i smoothed it out:

sorry for no 3dsm render:( im to lazy to render it in max:D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah your right i did get that mixed up most people put the before on the other side, in that case that is an improvement, but you should mess with the smoothing groups on the face a lil

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
ah your right i did get that mixed up most people put the before on the other side, in that case that is an improvement, but you should mess with the smoothing groups on the face a lil
yea, someone else was telling me to mess around with the smoothing groups, but im clueless on what im doing there:D maybe you could give me some tips:D.

G
wow, man! that ash looks bril ^^ GJ, no doubt ull make the team, just make sure u dont acidently make the other mdlers look bad ;) lol. and dude, bots r NPC players, as in you can play against the computer, so u dont need 2 connect to the net, or u can have a server with bots and humans. no, there aint any bots in it :( which is a bummer, cuz no1 plays it on WON

Best answers
raiko what is pokemod thing?
can u give us a link to a forum or site or somthing?

Best answers
Nice dude i still c ur tryin 2 get oin the pokemod team, hope u get on, i made a snorlax tryin 2 get on, and yeh gj, love ur skins

Best answers
i like all of them.. i dunno exactly what i should do with that game because there are no bots or something in it.. but i like those models:)
with bots i mean models which you should fight.... or something...
i have the game but dunno what to do so i guess i should watch the models :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here is a fun render i just did:

Whatcha think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom