psx2 full of wonders

Best answers
well anyone know any news when psx2 is going online? i am wondering if vf4 will be net play. going be up for 2-3 days at a time playing it. (just like i did with esf 1.0 or something lol it was fun shooting nades) so any ideas

Best answers
susgestion

get an Xbox its 2 times better graphics and it already has the internet port inside not to mentioned its own hard drive and if you saying 'THE CONTROLERS TOO FUKKING BIG'' there making new ones for a smaller hands and the games are too good but wait till they get better and the Xbox goes online world wide during summer.

yes i have a playstation but to tell you the truth i only baught it to play FFX on it LOL the ps2 is said to go online in summer

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
plus if u liek the ps controllers so much u can get the lil Xlink that will hook your ps controllers to your XBOX....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know that the PS2 already online in Japan, but I think u'll have to wait till this summer if u live in the US!! U can always move to Japan tho!! :p

BTW, XBOX r0x0rs j00r b0x0rs!!

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Majin
I'm not saying this to instigate a fight..
but can you name some XBox games that are actually worth owning?

Other than the rockin' Macross game that's in development..I'll just get that for the GCN....or if I'm desparate, the ps2.
Trust me..I have a reason for asking this.

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by ]V[ajin
susgestion

get an Xbox its 2 times better graphics and it already has the internet port inside not to mentioned its own hard drive and if you saying 'THE CONTROLERS TOO FUKKING BIG'' there making new ones for a smaller hands and the games are too good but wait till they get better and the Xbox goes online world wide during summer.

yes i have a playstation but to tell you the truth i only baught it to play FFX on it LOL the ps2 is said to go online in summer
ok first off, The xbox uses 100% of its full hardware potential. Ps2 with Gran Turismo whichis the best looking game out now is only using 25% Now think of it 25% and its giving Xbox a run for its money.

second off, you mention how the xbox comes with a Hard drive i dunno about you but doesn't that make it feel like a computer since it basically does everything i computer can? Its like wasting your money of something you already have.

and last if you think Xboxis so goodwould you rather me post the newest xbox sales specs in japan for the past 2 months? i looked at them recently and lets just say it isn't looking all that good.

Best answers
one the games arent good now but there gettin better
Halo
LoK:blood omen 2
elder scroll 3 modler wind
the new macrosss game in production
munchies odysee
gun valkyre
silent hill 2
the list goes on

grand turismo 3 sucked like a 2 cent whore *BAD* the Xbox is like a mini computer they havent even tapped into the essence of the Xbox capibiliteis and think whats goin to be better a ps2 with no hardrive to an Xbox w/harddrive on the net the Xbox can custimize the music to games and theres no need for buyin memory cards enless you go to your friends to play/filled your Xbox full w/**** *:\ Cucumba!*

dont worry i exspect the Xbox to go up in sales when the Ruckin new games come out

*dude i really dig your avatar*

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by ]V[ajin
the Xbox is like a mini computer they havent even tapped into the essence of the Xbox capibiliteis
I can probably find an article off ign insider that states the system uses 100% of its power on Halo alone

if you don't like ps2 now wait till 2004 qwhen they release Ps3 which is going to be able to runs games with awsome gfx. As Sony stated "gfx for the Ps3 will run and look just as good as the Final Fantasy Movie" Now just think of that lol

Best answers
Originally posted by Light Scream

I can probably find an article off ign insider that states the system uses 100% of its power on Halo alone

if you don't like ps2 now wait till 2004 qwhen they release Ps3 which is going to be able to runs games with awsome gfx. As Sony stated "gfx for the Ps3 will run and look just as good as the Final Fantasy Movie" Now just think of that lol
do you think microsoft will be sitting on their as$ when that happens

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont worry i exspect the Xbox to go up in sales when the Ruckin new games come out
Yea! Like all 3 Lord of the Rings games will be only on XBOX!!

Banned
Banned
Best answers
-I didn't want you to mention the macross game..I can get that on the Cube or even the ps2 if i need to

-I already have Blood Omen 2..for ps2
-i dont want or need yet ANOTHEr fps..so halo's out of the question
-munche's oddysee wasn't very good.....i prefer the old oddwrold games
-i never liked the silent hill series

gun valkerie might be good...
and elder scroll could be neat

so....out of your list
I see 2 games that i MIGHT get for the system

So far..I'm not convinced to shell out $300+ for the system and games

Hell..I'd rather buy that foosball table i've been eyeballing....

its such a sweet table....
:D

Banned
Banned
Best answers
it's being developed by a team that happens to have both skill and a love for the anime.

I'm talking rabid fans....they're putting pretty much EVERYTHING from the macross saga of robotech in that game...while making it playable and fun at the same time.

Best answers
dont worry theirs going to be a hella good games comin out jus sit tight

the Blood Omen on PS2 is not quite as good as the Xbox

Best answers
well here is the way i see it. playstation one gave me such good games i kinda trust playstation 2.

good things.
psx2 has some nice games coming out. xeno sega one of them i am looking forward too.

metal gear solid 2. (dont know if xbox has it) that game is just omg wow.also another great game ico

cons
disk read error sucks
it did not come with a harddrive or any net things
yahoo is supporting the net (read that off of ign)

xbox

good things.
A new style
more powerful system. (yes xbox is more powerful then psx2)
net stuff comes with it
they said it is a console for the older people

cons

sherk is not for older people
when i look at a xbox i dont know why but i have a fear of them pulling a sega on me and stop making games for the system
the lack of titles right now
not many good games.

Best answers
Vajin....the XBOX(gaybox) has the same games ps2 does. No developer has used ps2's full potential. The games ive seen on XBOX...arnt at all that amazing....and oh yeah the last time someone said "the sales will go sky rocketing high for a system" it ended up dead (dreamcast) now its just so funny that i see this statement again...and for the xbox....HINT HINT, the only games ps2 doesnt have which is on xbox is halo and oddyssey...OH WOW.

Let me just say this: Bill gates is a gay mofo.

and about ps3....dude there isnt anything that microsoft can do about gfx....and yes they will be sitting on their dirty ass.!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hhahaha i think theyre just ****ed cuz they rushed into buying their system instead of waiting for the obviously better system... o and 1 more thing of course theyre gonan make better games about the time that the macross game comes out theres gonna be hella good games ... however since i have a ps2 too im not saying taht it suxor but m saying taht all da games for xbox actually look better due to da better vid chip... and i read sumtin about them makin an update to teh xbox which will be like a really big upgrade

*EDIT*

For the last time, the macross game is for all 3 systems..xbox, gamecube and ps2
-Chimpbot-

*EDIT*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
xbox sucks.... for many reasons... too many infact...

and i hope the xbox dies soon... too bad it wont though...cause micro**** will keep pumping money to like...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom