psx2 full of wonders

Best answers
just sayin the Xbox sucks doesnt give good reson

no were not here to talk about future console

vajin you make me sound like dirty vagina medice

yes shrek isnt for older kids

why is it gay??? yes bill gates is a mofo but how can anyone be a gay mofo its just not possible

metal gear solid X is the Xbox version of mgs2 and the red graphics look like a FMV from the ps2

sony just wants your money thats why they only made 2 control ports and make you buy the internet thing

trust me elderscroll morrow wind is going to ruxor our boxors

the gamecube has better graphics than the PS2

and god the PS2 graphics are like the PSX but a little better

Banned
Banned
Best answers
The only problems I have with the system are pretty much trivial.

The thing weighs 8 pounds and is bigger than the big dvd player I have in the living room.
The controller is like a loaf of bread.

That stupid green blob on the controller and console just look stupid.

But..
the breakaway cord is a TERRIFIC idea, would have saved me some extra money in the past....:\

The graphics are nice..but not much better than the ps2 or gamecube..

It IS prebuilt for internet play..but I'm wondering just how much I'll be using internet multiplay on my consoles.....;/

Overall...I'll end up getting an xbox..I just want to make sure that it'll have games that I want that I can't get on the other 2 systems. I already have GCN and PS2..so why should I bother with a $300 for the same freakin' games? So they can look slightly better? Screw that..

All I want is a wider variety of exclusive games, a lighter, smaller system and a controller that's designed with more thought and care.

It'd be nice if it was cheaper, too...

Best answers
online sounds good.... but yahoo.... doesnt sound good.... need cable or satellite

Best answers
the graphic are almost 2times the PS2 the gamecube is only a little higher than the ps2

yah i hate the controlers but the vibrator mecha in it kick ass but there makin smaller versions

wait till the games come and greet us with their DVD like quailty

yah its a little big but hey its only size

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Its only size....

size means A LOT...
If I have no place to put the system..I won't bother with it.
I LOVE my gamecube..it's so tiny....it fit perfectly on my shelf..next to my ps2 and dreamcast....and my cd rack filled with games..and my $1,000 stereo system....and my 27 inch tv....and the annoying switcher box that I need because I have too much stuff hooked up....so many problems!

Have you actually looked at an XBox game?
Yeah, the graphics are nice..but not THAT nice..
I don't see too much of a difference between a GCN game and an XBox game....obviously there IS a difference..but not much of one.

Really..what I need out of that system is some decent games that fulfill 2 requirements:

1. The first requirement is that I actually WANT the game

2. The second is that I can't get this said game on any other system.....if I can...no point buying a $300 system for it.

Case in point...I REALLy want that upcoming Macross game......but since it's going to be on ALL 3 SYSTEMS....I'll get the Gamecube version...simply because the controller will work pretty much as well as the xbox controller for that game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chimp im coming ova to your house i wanna see that SET UP of eqipment!!
XboX= DAMN DEAR but good graphics and some nice games!
GCN=CHEAP £169 all the resident games (only the GCN will have all the RE games!)
PS2= Cheap enuff very good games wide fan base!

You look at what you need and buy what YOU want!!

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u know that the x**** and ps2 have almost the same gfx capabilitys..... so its not like the x**** has these totaly great grafixs that nothing else has........

Best answers
ok man you look at MGS2 FMV well it looks close to the graphics reg gameplay for MGX on Xbox

Best answers
Originally posted by Super }V{
ok man you look at MGS2 FMV well it looks close to the graphics reg gameplay for MGX on Xbox
CONCLUSION: THE XBOX IS GAY ****.

Best answers
theres even an adaptor to play PS2 controlers on the xbox

"With the Joybox Converter you can connect any PlayStation or even PlayStation2 joypad to your Xbox console. It supports vibration function plus features a memory card slot for saving game data. Available coming week for US$ 14.90 only."

the size of the box is only a little bigger than the ps2
<----> that way

but .5 bigger
/\
||
||
\/
this way

Best answers
The XBOX itself is big enough, why buy a converter half as big, and having a converter doesnt make the ps2's controller xboxs and its a waste of money wasting on a converter. XBOX sucks....so does bill gates and his little minions--->you are one of them....you minion!!..

Banned
Banned
Best answers
i've had enough of this....

This is becoming one big flaming match.

Style, you never really gave any reasons as to why the xbox sucks.....

But, it doesn't matter..
I'm closing this now.

Have a nice day
And remember..always have your cats and dogs spayed or nuetered.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I looked at this thread, and I have to say my peice on the current console war.

PS2 - where the money is. This system won't die no matter how bad it is. Not that it is bad.

Xbox - You do realize that a emulator for this will happen very soon, don't you. I already have a PC, thank you. Poorly designed controllers and POOR games make this a bad choise. Sure it has lots of eye-candy, but if you accept candy from a stranger, well, don't hold me responsible.

GCN - This one has potential, but can the big N unscrew itself? It up against the big M and S now too, so it hide behind it's legacy. If nothing else, the kiddie's will keep it alive. I hope it does well, I will own one of these for RE alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom