• Nazghul's Entry

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Wraith's Entry

Votes: 27 47.4%

• Total voters

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here is a list of the three finalist for the PSX cover contest.

Ghoststalker's Entry

Nazghul's Entry

Wraith's Entry

Please vote for one of these three finalist. Also do not complain if your entry was not entered. All of them were great but we could only pick three at the end.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bah! lol I didn't become a finalist, oh well it happens :p, either way I vote for Nazghul, cause I loves the background.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I voted for Naz's cause I really like the bg and it looks like a lot of effort went into it.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I voted for gespenst, I like his concept his colors, all together very original, so my vote goes for him :)

and the ppl who voted for me thx so much ^^!

grtz Naz

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
owa and ryokos were better o_O

Best answers
I voted for Wraiths because the fire looks kickass... Good job to all of you though!

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by .FM.
owa and ryokos were better o_O
Lol thanks FM but I'll jsut enter in the next contest. It was prolly a hard decision for them so it doesn't matter.

Nazghuls might win IMO, It would have been better with a higher image pic but none the less its good.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by OWA
Lol thanks FM but I'll jsut enter in the next contest. It was prolly a hard decision for them so it doesn't matter.

Nazghuls might win IMO, It would have been better with a higher image pic but none the less its good.
Actually, Yours, mikey's, Ghost's and Ryokos wee tied for third but Ghost's was chosen because it was true to the D & D Style, no?

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok thats cool, no complaints here though. I think most of everyones was good, it was fun though.

Good job to all who got to be the finalists!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
All I want to say is that, EVERYONE should be proud of their entry. Everyone did a great job and I'm glad that so many people joined in on this contest, I already got an idea for the next contest and I'm sure you'll like this one at least as much as this one :)

Best answers
voted wraiths, very nice looking and i've always liked his style.

it was a hard choice, i liked them all and i really liked naz's but i felt that wraith's looked more like it could be a psx game, which was the intended purpose

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom