Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i guess i just didnt think your looked more realistic is because ive seen the actualy Lain game cover. and yes their is a game to lain u basically search in the wired for stuff

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here my new entry

too bad this will never happen :(

grtz Naz

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that is one of the best ones yet Naz, if only that became a reality.

heres my 2 entries:

It sends you through the perilous alternate future of dbz. Trying to survive the android onslaught as all your fellow Z Fighters(except Gohan) meet their demise.

A time machine appeared one day in West City. Now the powerful and mysterious android has his plans for revenge. Can the Z Fighters stop him in time?

Best answers
I already handed in my psx cover, now im handing in the ps2 cover

here it is-->

I tried to keep things pretty simple, heh exept for the text, i had fun with that ^_^

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by 1m4 0wn y0 455
i think owas has to be one of the most realistic looking covers ive seen so far. if the detail on the dragon were bit more defined id say it would be our winner but thats just m opinion
Ya I would have gotten a better image of ridley but not many high quality pics of him so I had to setlle for that... BTW thanks for saying you liked it. Means alot

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
No more contest entries, There was enough time for at least one per artist. Judging will start shortly. Also, if you didn't state which entry you are using please, Pm me or I will have to choose the entry you posted the latest.

Best answers
Late entry maybe :)

Um, we were kinda busy but it's still the 15th so if you could make this an entry, would be appreciated. :) If not, we understand.

From the BUFU Project

BUFU Team : nighthawk, Zero, and Overdark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom