💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Final entry. I'll delete all my others so you know the right one =]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Btw I started makign this before ryokos blue one, so I didnt copy :p

Best answers
here's a hot one... I wish this was real... need a cowboy bebop game...

well, this is my entry, the one i'm gonna use...

Best answers
thank you :D

wow.. it's amazing how much better things end up looking when you make it in photoshop. Look at my first entry

http://www.equalnights.netfirms.com/gekido.jpg

and look at my second entry

http://www.equalnights.netfirms.com/woolongs.jpg

The Gekido one was done in Paint Shop Pro and took twice as long as the Cowboy Bebop one (made in Photoshop) and look how much better the Cowboy Bebop one is...

P.S... haha I have a friend who is obsessed with Cowboy Bebop... the guy that got me watching the series. and I printed this out and put it in a ps2 game cartridge and showed it to him. I said I picked it up at Future Shop and it just came out, he flipped out until he saw the back, haha it was so jokes...

Best answers
Talentless!

This is just to please EVERYONE. I suck though :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fm, can't you argue anything without inserting expletives anywhere?

Oh and there is a prize. I don't know what it is, but I know there is one.

Why do you have to be such a stubborn person eh? Learn common sense. Even the sig you have now itn't yours 100%. You stole the bg from somewhere.

Now calm down and take some pills or something. Your temper is showing again.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Ryoko
Fm, can't you argue anything without inserting expletives anywhere?

Oh and there is a prize. I don't know what it is, but I know there is one.

Why do you have to be such a stubborn person eh? Learn common sense. Even the sig you have now itn't yours 100%. You stole the bg from somewhere.

Now calm down and take some pills or something. Your temper is showing again.

excuse me mr. fluffy pants teh bg in my siggy was a free bg so there for it is mine.

second i need pill? your the one *****ing not me.

third i dont care about a prize.

forth die.........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just because it's free, doesn't mean it belongs to you....

Im what? Im sorry I can't read it because all the ****'s make it illedgible.

Don't care about prize? Why enter? To prove you can enter someone elses work for them? Feel proud.

Die? I don't think so. I have too much fun in life to do that.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
your fun it worrying about where other people got there sh!t from and being a geek who can do all this art on the pc wow some fun :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by .FM.
your fun it worrying about where other people got there sh!t from and being a geek who can do all this art on the pc wow some fun :S
Do you know how many people you insulted now? Everyone who makes art on a pc, you label a geek.... Oh and you admit im good now?

Also, try speaking english. I had to read what you said a few times to actually make sense of it....

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
new entry?

Somehow, I like this new entry more then my old one, I'm not entirely sure tough..

Best answers
Here is what I see..

Everyone is trying to do Grunge, I know it looks very cool but it may also hurt your work. Mine may look simple but I tailored the artwork to look more realistic, with logos and all. I know you guys are in the middle of a post war but I figured I would go ahead and point some stuff out that I see. 1) You guys as I have said are trying to over do your cover art. Grunge is cool but not always right. 2) Try to get a decent color balance on your cover art. A few I have seen look a bit off. 3) Try to find high quality pictures. The grainy texture of the picture you work into your psx and or ps2 cover really makes them look a lot worse then if you had of searched for a better image or scanned in a better one (IF you have a scanner.) I am sure that if you love these animes enough to make a ps (whatever) cover then the chances are you will have some pictures of the anime on hand. 3) Work on the golden mean. I will not get into detail about how exactly to use the golden mean but it might be a good thing to look up. If you just so happed to use it then it will make the cover much more balanced and make it look a lot less chaotic. 3) Work with emotion, some of these look very slopped together. I'm not saying all mind you but make sure you have some sort of feeling behind the cover. Mine has a lot to do with isolation. 4) Put the logos on. Try to balance the title of the cover with the color scheme. I think that's pretty simple to do...well, I did until I tried to do my wired piece. I had a hard to suppressing the title enough to where you could see it but it doesn't dominate the cover.

That's really all I have to say...I am sure my cover will never win now because I have made too many people mad by posting this on how to do your work...I'm sure your all very good at art but their is always room for improvement.

P.S. Please don't kill me for posting this...I have already almost died once this week (AIM me to figure out what that's about.)

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me not hate u know, so that's one

alltoug I do disagree with u on some points, and if u are referring to my picture with the bad quallity pic (alltough I think it's not), sometimes it's impossible to find a high q pic of a char, like for Aoshi, there are like 4 after more then 2 hours searching. And I actually totally disagree on the grunge part. But yea, there should be place for opinions, alltough, one thing I dislike is the "my opinion is superior and correct" u have, might be totally misplaced, just a feeling I got while reading ur post

grtz Naz

Best answers
Now I know this is never gonna happen, but I just thought what the hell...

I half-assed this in like 30 minutes, so once I have more time, I'll make a better one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He is entering it as his own, even tho the bg isn't his.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*slips on some armor and grabs a spear, goes and stands next to Ryoko*

FM, YOU DIE NOW U RIPPER!!

*runs forward, trips over and impales himself on the spear*

ahhh ****..

--------

I dont think it matters if FM did not make the background since we all know that now, and i doubt anyone will vote for it;/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
:S lol ryoko will never let this end spin has nothing to do with my psx cover he ave me the bg long ago ........ so who has a problem now :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
warning to both of joo

stop flamin or else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom