psp resale value

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now, most people would just say "likez omgawd call them!!" but i hate telephones, they are teh evil.

that and if i hadnt just cancelled my paypal account due to someone gaining unauthorized access to it >_< .i was gonna give any of yall a chance to get first dbs on it before i made the trip to gamestop/eb. but that would most likeley be against the rules anyways. so perhaps its better that it happened ^^

my psp has been among my favourite "toys", but the way my computer has been acting up im gonna need some money, quick. i love my psp but i coudnt go for a week without a computer without going insane. I know what your saying "get a job" well i do have one, but after living expenses im left with maybe 10 bucks if im lucky. so i decided it was an oppurtine time to get rid of the thing seeing as i havent played it in weeks.

it has 2 dead pixels, a small peice of dust under the screen, (as compared to 95% of psps mine is in very good condition) and a few fingerprints around the d-pad and buttons. and it still reads everything like a charm. and the battery hasnt been overcharged so it still has near factory battery life (none of that matters to gamestop or eb though)

im selling/trading back wipeout pure along with it, as well as the headphones/charger/spiderman2 UMD/the Pelican rubber skin protector/ the aluminum intec case. im guesstimating ill get about 200 bucks store credit for the whole bunch but they always screw you over when you opt for cash back instead >_>. but i wanna be sure. if they are only gonna give me 180 bucks for example id just assume try and find an actual person to buy it.

sometimes you luck out and find someone who works for gamestop in the weirdest places, so if that be the case here anyone know abouts how much i should expect for the whole lot?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why are you selling it? wheres the computer going if the psp stays?

i'd try to get what i paid for it, but try and get like at least 80% of its cost.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Find the eBay equivalent, you'd probably get more for it on there than in a shop, at least then you can set your own price rather than get ripped off/store credit which I guarantee will happen if you retail it. Just look for a similar package and adjust accordingly.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
why are you selling it? wheres the computer going if the psp stays?
my current one? to hell most likeley

thats why i need money to replace it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom