Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
can some1 tell me when i load my face to my model next time i open on milkshape it doesent load anyone can u help me?

Best answers
Are you sure you saved your work?
That could be the problem, you never know.

Best answers
yeah when i go to load it dosent show face(SMD file) it shows body but not face.bmp ><

Best answers
Anyone have a clue how u skin with Adobe Photoshop 7.0? or got any uhh Tutorials?

Best answers
no sorry....

so does any one know how to help me cause when i load up my model in milkshape it says this error
ERROR: loading texture: "face.bmp" can any1 help me please

Best answers
have you the face.bmp in the same folder like your model and the other thing, this happens one time to me, this lil failure

Best answers
Originally posted by Taki
Anyone have a clue how u skin with Adobe Photoshop 7.0? or got any uhh Tutorials?
Make a skinmap first and then start skinning or edit one... For tuts you should check the stickies...

Try to put it into another folder, if that doesn't work you should open it with psp or something else and save it again...

Best answers
Originally posted by Black.Raiden
have you the face.bmp in the same folder like your model and the other thing, this happens one time to me, this lil failure
i tried it and it still wont load is it beacuase there is a size limit on it or somthing?

Best answers
Originally posted by Black Saiyan
i tried it and it still wont load is it beacuase there is a size limit on it or somthing?
Try to make it smaller, there's a bmp size limit for skins[256x256].

Best answers
yeah i mean size limt like 46kb or somthing
It has nothing to do with the size from the pic in KB, but with the pic size in pixels. [256*256]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sigh... sooo lets see, if your having problems once you have skinmapped and saved, the skin does not appear when you reload, its a little bug in ms3d, just find you bmp and reselect it, its will still have the skinmap ^_^

Best answers
Its wierd..I'm trying to edit the original goku model's clothes in Photoshop and I can't make a new layer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom