[PSP] Dragonball Z Tenkaichi: Tag Team

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The demo is out on PSN and I got a hold of the Japanese version...It's actually quite fun. The whole game feels looser, speedier, larger. More free for all since you can change targets. Sometimes looks like ESF when you see your partner and an enemy dashing in the background with Death Balls flying by. Knocking Frieza back only for Vegeta to send him back to be via Big Bang attack is rewarding. It gets a bit over whelming when your partner dies and it's you against 2, but that's tag team for you...I was surprised to see double-beam attacks make it in, I forget how I pulled it off though, but here are some screen shots. I also love the art style of the game and how good it looks on a PSP. Really is a shame this hand held is not popular in the West...Raging Blast 3 anyone?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I might pick it up. My PSP has been modded so I can play (J) games. I can buy it off Play Asia when it comes out.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I might pick it up. My PSP has been modded so I can play (J) games. I can buy it off Play Asia when it comes out.
You don't need a modded PSP for that. All PSP's are region free for games, just not for UMD movies.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I don't understand, how would like a Raging Blast 3?

Isn't it a port of BT3 with Tag-team added?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom