PsP CFW

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just got this thing and i heard from one of the forum goers about "custom firm ware". so what is it, is there a possibility of it screwing my psp, and where can i get it?

im assuming that the firmware isnt illegal since the psp is already bought and paid for.

EDIT:tried googling it but i came across...nothing, miraculously enough.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've "hax0r3d" my PsP and it was quite easy. Though I can't recall where I downloaded the custom "fil3z" to do so. I hard modded the default batter (cut one of the circuit wires) and bought another batter + a 4gb mem stick to put games on.

You'll need at least 1 UMD game to be able to run...

I MEAN WE DONT DO ILLEGAL STUFF ANYWHERE AND WE ESPECIALLY DONT TALK ABOUT IT HERE ON THE FORUMS *ahem*

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Yeah I have a Custom Firmware, basically it turns your PSP into a mini computer, lets you install programs onto it, youtube for PSP, web browser, messengers, download any PSP game for free, can download and play all Playstation 1 games, SNES games, N64 games, NES games, etc.

But yeah, it is illegal so i can't teach you how to do it :(. It's possible you can "brick" your PSP meaning it won't turn on and becomes as useful as a brick, thankfully you can unbrick them now though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom