Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 17 77.3%

• Total voters
Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread has been civil. Stop trying to jinx us.

Aww **** I said Jinx.
I'll get the soap to clean out your mouth

Besides, there's no reason for it to become a console war. Both options are pretty decent and there's no reason to try and prove one stinks, we're all logical people. Our only enemy here is Mac, unite! :) (just kidding).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread has been civil. Stop trying to jinx us.

Aww **** I said Jinx.
Holy **** I want to stab you now.

Out of the next gen consoles, I'll buy a 360. Had my doubts about live, but after playing at a friends place I was converted.
Live is awesome, 360 is rather cheap and has the best exclusives (for me).

Best answers
Hmm, I already own a PS3 and a Wii, both of which my brother bought. I don't mind a 360 either but I don't have the money to pay for one. Overall, I think the 360 is currently better because of all the exclusives and the games graphics compared to the PS3's are a lot better, but not for long... :p Well, I can hope...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That isn't biased in the least.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as I can tell it states nothing more than facts.

Point out what's wrong with it and update it.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fact that it's bull? The 33% is a widely reported--and false--statistic. The original models had about a 15% failure rate, and the new ones don't. And how many of those PS3 games are actually OUT? Also, a lot of those are assumed exclusives, as well as games that haven't even been announced yet, like ZoE3. If you're counting games like Warhawk, you should be counting Xbox Live Arcade games as well--and there are numerous exclusives for the 360.

Want to really compare exclusives? Look up the top scores on metacritic and see how many games PS3 has rated 9.0 or higher versus the 360.

How many for PS3? 4. NONE EXCLUSIVE.
How many for the 360? 12. 4-5 exclusive, depending on if you consider "Xbox and PC" as console exclusive.

These are game consoles and should be judged as such. On that level, PS3 flat out fails--to date.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL

You know what's funny, I don't even care lol.

I just found this picture and thought it would funny to post, did so- and then BAM, insta ps3 rage. I don't even like the machine lol.

God I love these forums.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL

I just found this picture and thought it would funny to post, did so- and then BAM, insta ps3 rage. I don't even like the machine lol.

God I love these forums.
And this is why the word "troll" gets thrown around.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I honestly thought I was posting something relevant, but people turned it into propaganda.

FLUORIDE.

Last edited:
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL

God I love these forums.
Well, I'm sure I could find a random picture I don't especially care about that would annoy you.

Nobody turned anything you posted "into" propaganda--you posted console war propaganda.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wheres_, stop being a tool, would you kindly?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please keep this on topic shiyo.

Anyway Alea, I'm sorry my last post was a little misunderstood, all I was trying to get across is that I thought that picture was honest fact, It seems fairly accurate as far as my limited knowledge surrounding this topic goes but then again- what would I know :scared:

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay:

Don't post BS if you're not sure whether or not it's true.

Otherwise you're just a troll.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whatever happened to "to each is own"? I have finally obtained all three systems because I liked them all. I happened to like the PS3 the most. I'm not saying it's better or worse that than the 360, I just like it. But it's when people say "The PS3 is going to fail", "Microsoft is cheap", or "The Wii is dying", it makes playing video games seem like joining a side in a war.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lies and propaganda (TM).

The picture left off exclusives. To name one off the top of my head, Ace Combat 6. Also, the picture used games that are coming out for the PS3 and ignored future games coming out for the 360.

Anyways, I bought a 360 over a PS3 because 360's have more of the games I want to play. The only exclusive on that list that I want is LittleBigPlanet

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Whatever happened to "to each is own"? I have finally obtained all three systems because I liked them all. I happened to like the PS3 the most. I'm not saying it's better or worse that than the 360, I just like it. But it's when people say "The PS3 is going to fail", "Microsoft is cheap", or "The Wii is dying", it makes playing video games seem like joining a side in a war.
I agree completely, I bought my 360 to play games. Not to join a side. I feel each console brings something to the table for everyone. And everyone can pick which they like more. It saddens me to see people fight about something so minis cu as a console =/

I won't defend the 360. I just like it more. That's my personal preference. If you like the Wii or PS3 more, perfect, I won't judge you any differently.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I finally feel the love :)

To each his own I say!

I like video games :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom