Best answers
The uh...PS3 chick vibrates now.

Sold?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ha ha. The Wii is also better for party gaming, if you know what I mean ;)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get more bang for your buck with the PS3. A whole lot more bang. Like, a texas-sized asteroid hitting the Earth kind of bang, and because there's more of it, you'll have the time of your life finding and playing with all of those new features. There are also hidden features between the folds.

I'm gonna go throw up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With the exclusion of the video, the Wii does have full backwards compatibility, something the PS3 does not have. Although, I've never heard of something like a person inserting a N64 cartridge into the back of their Wii.

Anyways, the Wii costs half of the price of the PS3, it does have virtual console also, with a broad library of titles. The Wii does not have many games though, at least not any good ones that weren't developed directly by Nintendo.

It would be wise to comment on some of the PS3's features, but sadly, I am not savvy in that department, not stating that I am very savvy in the Wii department. Ello.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could this be more ancient?

It's apples and oranges man, but yeah, wii owns if you have friends.

Thats why you all got ps3's I suppose.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
after playing MGS4, browsing the internet, and watching movies at my friends house...

I would get a ps3.

Yes a Wii is fun, for party gaming, but a ps3 is just better.

Brawl gets boring playing by your self.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
PS3 is good for graphics, while the wii is quite fun to play with a lot of movements and party games. But, I dislike when the wii doesn't respond to my movements, such as in Resident Evil.. I died a lot because of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom