PS3 Revealed (High Res Images)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omfg

that video, was nothing short of awsome :D

it seems, that hideo kojima, has broken away from Konami, because of what looks like him being pissed that they chose raiden over snake in the new game, and... god, just watch it for yourselves, the hidden massages arent even hard to work out.
plus the obvious mick taking of a few other titles hahahaha!

my god, i cant wait :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hash said:
Why didn't they just have 8 controllers? I mean, 7 is such a odd number. Kinda weird if you ask me.
Mmmm...you can't fit more than 4 on a split-screen as it is, maybe it's for 7-a-side football games.

Killzone looked awesome, especially that flame effect too. Other trailers downloading now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Mmmm...you can't fit more than 4 on a split-screen as it is, maybe it's for 7-a-side football games.

Killzone looked awesome, especially that flame effect too. Other trailers downloading now.
It looked somewhat cartoony if you ask me...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, picked up a paper today to find a feature on all three consoles, with pics of each and stats. Of course, papers being papers were doing direct comparisons between the three consoles which I probably wouldn't get away with here, suffice to say the PS3 came up tops :)

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Watch the spammage, my friend. I'm trying to keep these threads neat and tidy so no console warring breaks out!
*Salute's*
Yus, Sar!
*delete's post* XD
I like on those gundam screeny's how they used 3 different model's and weapon's, Instead of cloned one's.
Although there generic enemy's, It's nice to see there all.. 'different' >.<
btw, on that DMC 4 screen, that gun look's a bit low poly and .. that skin is not exactly top-notch..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At ease, soldier!

I think the reason for the DMC stuff is probably that it started development on PS2. I don't know for sure, but it still doesn't seem like it would be too far off from PS2's capabilities in that screenshot.

Either that or they were lazy and just reused the same model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom