PS2 help

Best answers
Hi dudes, i have ps2 emulator(its not illegal)and some games on ps2, but i need to config it but dunno how,so can someone help and give links to files that can run ps2. i would be very happy, as i am now :) .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would help if you told us which emulator it was, like a link to the site or something.

Best answers
Emulator calls pcsx2, found it at dragonballarena.net

edit
sorry therez some illegal stuf like roms.

KyoKusanagi

K
You'll need to find a BIOS - essentially operating system for the console - in order for it to work. The only ways to get the said bios is to use a debugging cable to hook up your PS2 to your computer or to find it online (which is BTW illegal and against the forum AUP for me to disclose where to get it). So happy hunting.

The other thing that I will say is that unless your computer is on the absolute cutting edge of technology we're talking X850 Platinum XT graphics cards, 64 bit 3ghz + CPUs and a gig or 2 of RAM you're wasting your time. The Dreamcast emulator runs on 2ghz machines and a decent GFX card with slowdown so expect the PS2 emulator to be near unplayable.

Not to mention that the emulator you're using just emulates the CPU and therefore are only useful if you're a developer or play homebrew games so just save yourself the time and effort and just use a PS2. Though if you're really desperate to see a PS2 game run on your computer i believe PS2EMU (Alpha 01) plays very few games and at a significantly slower speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom