• Neco's Entry

Votes: 27 42.2%
  • Nazghul's Entry

Votes: 27 42.2%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well, The three finalists for the Psx/Ps2 Cover Contest have just been chosen! All of your entries were great so don't get offended if you weren't chosen because each cover came real close! The three finalists for the Ps2 Cover Contest are:

Hsu

Neco

Nazghul

Please vote for your favorite entry, And as I said before each entry was real close.. Congrads to everyone who entered!

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I voted for Neco, alltough it looks plain, it has exactly what a real cover would have, I would believe it if somebody put it on a real cover lol :).

Happy X-mas everyone :), GL to the other finalist, and thx towards everyone who votes for me ^^!

grtz Naz

Best answers
Hmm, good choices, i like them all :) btw, do u have a list like the top ten or something, or did u just choose the 3 best?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Three Best, Heh. Easiest way and there weren't that many entries so :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Makes me feel a whole lot better =]

Im avote for Neco's one, cause it has squaresoft on it =] I like all the logo's at the bottom and the simplicity of it.

Good luck all!

EDIT: Least I did a whole lot better in another forum :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like Nazghul's, I think it would make a good cover in real life, except I think the perfect dark logo is in an awkward place, but other than that, its a winnner!

Go Nazghul Go! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Necos is cool cos its simple and has all the logos and stuff, got my vote

Best answers
Im not tryin to badmouth you guys....but y did THOSE 3 get picked? i mean..cmon! there were EASILY some 10x better than those...EASILY! ne way...i voted to nazghul...cuz well....that seemed to be the best...:\

Best answers
I think the Necro one looks the most original..The cell one looks just like some cell pics pasted together..And I dont know about the perfect dark one..Well its cool but still somewhat fake..I'l go for the Necro one

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to say Neco's. Naz's was close behind because Perfect Dark r0x0r0z j00 b0x0r0z. But Neco's has Lain which is five times better then everything cause it is anime. Plus as most people said it looks like a real cover

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by [DBZ]SSJ Vegeta
Im not tryin to badmouth you guys....but y did THOSE 3 get picked? i mean..cmon! there were EASILY some 10x better than those...EASILY! ne way...i voted to nazghul...cuz well....that seemed to be the best...:\
Like who... And we weren't going for which we the best ones, We were going for which look closest to a Ps2 cover. Read before you act like a mofo

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Did you read anything I wrote ? The Metroid one was tied. And that Metal gear Solid one came real close, IS THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND?! This post is for voting, To say good luck, it was fun, Etc. These choices are final, We felt that these would be best.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya It doens't matter, sure I wish I won but I'm not a swore loser I'm just glad I got to have fun. Anyways uhh thanks for thinking mien was good? lol

Best answers
n1 lads! ill beat yas next time :)

(mine was the "Majin Buu's Revenge" one. Down the bottom)

Best answers
Dude, this was a playstation cover contest, not the best look contest. Spitfire probably chose a contest like this to give people without programs like photoshop a chance in winning through their artistic talents...Its all fair and fun :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by mikey1331
Dude, this was a playstation cover contest, not the best look contest. Spitfire probably chose a contest like this to give people without programs like photoshop a chance in winning through their artistic talents...Its all fair and fun :)
Yeah, So even if you weren't the best you could enter! :D I'm glad theres not much of a fight going on with this contest :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you arnt the only one =]
How long is left to vote?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom