PS

Best answers
I watched dbz 213, 214, 215, 216, and came up with an idea...
Well to get to the point:
i mean this:
............................................................................................................
.....................................______.............................................................
.................................../,,,,,\,,,,,\...........................................................
................................./,,,,,,,/,,,,,,,\.........................................................
.............................../,,,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,,\........................................................
..............................|,,,,,,,,,,/,,,,,,,,|........................................................
---------------------|,,,,,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,,|---------------------------------------
---------------------|,,,,,,,,,,,/,,,,,,,,|---------------------------------------
..............................|,,,,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,,|........................................................
...............................\,,,,,,,,,/,,,,,,,,/........................................................
.................................\,,,,,,,\,,,,,,/..........................................................
...................................\___/___/........................................................................................................................................................................

its a PS (power strugle)

.... = nothing
--- = beam
| __ / \ = PS ball
,,,, = ki inside

i ment that ps would be more like the show so...

when ure in a ps, two beamheads make a ball and that ball moves.
it moves from the 1st person to the 2nd or opposite, when one gives more power than the opposite.
it would explode if both would give to much power, when both would use up all their ki bar.
the ps ball would move to the one losing, and would touch him and explode, if lost.
he would than be killed, or suverely damaged

i know this would take time to code but... ure call!

this was my idea, how do u like it?

***EDIT***

i forgot to ask if it was sugested before, sry... anyway...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
been suggested a few times..press the search buttom and look up threads....
i dont exactly remmeber what the responce was, but i know that im up for it :)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the idea, altough i doubt it the team will look at it. They should also fix the ps itself, the beams goes in all kinds of strange angles, when the ps goes from one side to the other.

Best answers
well, i agree with cold steel, and i said i wached dbz 213,...
well, it wasnt just that it was esf too
so...
anyway...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cold steel said:
I like the idea, altough i doubt it the team will look at it. They should also fix the ps itself, the beams goes in all kinds of strange angles, when the ps goes from one side to the other.
moron ... browse the forum before you say anything against the team

Topic:
this has been often suggested before ...
you've to imagine that the beams are just sprites ... and it wouldn't look good in HL engine ... multiple PS would look ugly ... same for PSing in different angles

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom