PS Tennis

Best answers
Okay, so me and my friend started a PS Tennis match. For all of you who dont know what PS tennis is, its pretty much like Tennis, except with photoshop; one person makes an image, gives it to another. The other person alters it, sends it back. This goes on and on for, usually 9 or 10 volleys (rounds/turns). The most major rule is that you must carry atleast one attribute over, and a noticeble one (as in you cant take one tiny part of a brush the other person put in, stick in yours, change it to opacity 20 and say that works). The other is that you have 1 day to submit your work.

So, like I was saying... my friend and I started one of these. Currently Im waiting for him to send his, and that would make the 5th Volley. Hes much better then me, but hey... only one way to get better :]

Anyways, here they are:

Volley 1 - Maxx Hodak (thats the friend ^_^)

Volley 2 - Nir Frank

Volley 3 - Maxx Hodak

Volley 4 - Nir Frank

Critz and comment are extremely welcome, for either one of us. This will be updated until were done :] maybe I can get a PS Tennis craze to start here in the artwork forum...

Retired
Best answers
first one is ruined by the copy of the whole image in the top right.

second one is nice because it has the grungy look. like that one.

third one is ****e sorry..

forth one is decent however I don't really think the blue color tone fits in. I like the 3d wireframe etc, and the details.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the 2nd and the last, i think there yours right? Sorry to say but your friend isnt great :-/

Best answers
@CrackerJack - Yeah those are mine, thanks :] and trust me my friend doesnt suck... He'll make a comeback, and then ill be screwed :S

@Judge - Thanks for the critz. On the last one, instead of blue, what color do you think I shouldve picked?

Anyone else got comments? I'd really like them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. SImple, but nice looking, DarkLight font sux, that goes for the second and third one too.
2. Little too busy for my taste, but it definately looks good.
3. God, horrid, that red layer kills everything about it.
4. Same with #2, little too busy, but it's all clear, and nice looking.

Overall, I'd say you're winning, gj.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the second one the best. its just nifty. and for the first one. where you did the picture of the picture or whatever it is. maybe you should try making a picture or wall paper or whatever it is you call this. then do it like a mirror in a mirror in a mirror etc. until it diminishes down to a speck that'd look nifty. just a thought

Retired
Best answers
well what color you should pick..well you can pick blue, with with a bit more brightness, and a differernt tone of blue. somehow it doesn't really appeal to me, it's all a bit too dark within the blue part aswell. create some bright parts within the blue part to make it less static.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd have to say the last one is my favourite, I really like that wireframe thing on the bottom half of the picture.

Best answers
Your friend's a clean cut person and you're really rebellious and wild, am i right? :p

Seriously though.. I like yours more because they are wild and creative, his have their own merit but i dont like them as much as yours.

Bolteh2

B
i have yet to see a nice piece of art in the PS tennis.. make sure it happens, cuz atm its kinda weak and lame

Best answers
Well I play tennis... Real tennis I mean..this seems rather pointless.

Ontopic: The pictures look nice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well...first one,the"Shines"kinda ruins it but its ok
2nd one is cool...i like teh grunge..
3rd one,would be nicer if the red thing was blended...cause it just covers half of what was done till then :|
last one...looks really good...i like :p

Best answers
Gravey. Seems like people like my art better :] yaaay.

Its weird, he hasnt given me his return yet. Shouldv given it to me yesterday, but I didnt hear from him at all. I'll talk to him today, expect an update today with his volley.

*UPDATE* Okay, heres his -

Mine will be posted up later today/early tomorrow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok well, you can see where he messed up on overlapping the curly part, I think the colors flow horribly but the blue part looks good on it's own. The black curls on the red looks good, the Orange on the top right is ugly. And the blue to red conversion sux.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That most recent one is super-brushed. I like the second one the best out of them all.

Best answers
Alright, here I am with mine...

Carried over his black swirly thing on the left of his volley, and the quote "Beneath the strain of time." Critz/comments are extremely appreciated :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom