PS suggestion

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
One small thing i think could be improved:

When your about to lose a power struggle once the other players beam touches you, it just explodes. Shouldnt there be a short period where the losing player holds the beam and loses health before it just instantly explodes. Also instead of holding the beam it could just vaporize the player and keep going, like how it says in the design docs beams would vaporize ppl if strong enough. Im just thinking it would look alot more like the show, if you guys have or havnt thought about this yet.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
If it's in the design documents then that would denote that they have indeed thought about that already. That and it being suggested a good few times. If I remember rightly, Sonic Boyster made a great suggestion ages ago of the beams vaporizing people.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Im suggesting that they hold the beam in their hands before they die, if they extra ki and i know that they are putting in vaporizing because i read it in the design docs, it just wasnt specifically said that it would happen with power struggles.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I think the ps is fine as it is. Just my opinion though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah, i'd like to get vaporized, I hate those damn stains on my shirt, now I can get them out with beams! :)
Oh but as long as they look cooler than just dissappearing, like I can't explain, like when cell got beaten by father-son kame.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
yea its in the documents, cant wait till it comes out. My idea was similiar to yours, but in order to take damage from beams slowly, it would have to be shot into you when your not blocking. It would push you back until you were able to get out of the way of the beam, or it will eventually vanish =).

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=60256

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
donnierisk said:
nah, i'd like to get vaporized, I hate those damn stains on my shirt, now I can get them out with beams! :)
Oh but as long as they look cooler than just dissappearing, like I can't explain, like when cell got beaten by father-son kame.
I don't know that much about the hl engine and models and such but I'd imagine that the gradual disintigration is not even possible.

Best answers
:eek: ive got an idea!

how about making a model with a whole through his stomach?

Then have the ball beams go through the player like piccolos sbc

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'd assume that would count as battle damage, which you know will never be in ESF. They'd have to edit every single model to be like that, so no, and besides, due to the size of some things like the sbc the hole would probably have to be the size of the characters torso....easier just to make them vanish.

Best answers
eek your right x.x

is it possible to make a character.sprt? and make an animation of the sprite vaporizing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom