PS suggestion

Best answers
Ok i thought of this after looking at the new power struggle video on the front page and it got me thinkin. The power struggles now dont really have any big thing to them so to speak. And although i love the new power stuggle pumping idea they have in store i think instead of just two beams sticking to each other like they do now there should be a big thing about power struggles like in the series.

I was thinkin somthin along the lines of when the two beams hit there should maybe be like a ball that surronds it. It may sound weird but its hard to explain but somthing along the lines of this.

I think somethin like that would really put some pizazz on power struggles. Also maybe the team could make cool possibly happen that would make people wanna do team power struggles more often. Maybe if you were doing team battle or somthing and you and a friend shot 2 beams at the same time or somthin they would wrap around each other and form one or somthin along those lines. You kno just somthin to make pwer struggles a bit more fun to do.

Also for power stuggles unless ur shootin downwards toward the ground or somthin i dont think they should just immediately explode on contact of another person. I think the beam should engulf them and keep goin or somthin.

Anyway any other thoughts and ideas on this would be appreciated

Best answers
Hi Dark Trunks and Grega, long time no see.

I like the idea because it will be an eyecandy for the game, but just like Grega said it is still a wip and I think the ESF Team has already thought of it.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Looks great, yea the power struggle in still under progress but your ideas sound good. I think if the beam is strong enough it should engulf the player (if weak enough) who lost the struggle, and anyone else who gets in the way if they are weak enough too.

Hopefully beam struggles wont end up being miles away and exploding from the 2 players if they angle their beams slightly off when the struggle started. Maybe they will add some special fx every time the "pump" from the player hits the beam heads.

One more thing I think would look nice is when two large and powerful beams power struggle they would grow in size over time. Also, every time the "pump" hits the beam head, an explosion goes off (like when you transform) and anyone in close vicinity of the beam gets pushed backwards (like at the end of advanced melee battles). It seems kind of fake that outside players can stand right NEXT to a beam struggle, and nothing happens to them.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tiny evrytime a beam is strenghend would be bad for the wawe sprite.

I mean just think of it ingame. It would look kinda silly.

But i do agree when the beams colide there should be a bug wawe so the struggle cant be missed :p

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i'v got some PS sugestion to can you make this in PS if 2 people PS and the 3rd can shot an enemy to help a friend when hiting a enemy the enemy will lose ki from the ki bar
(like in the shot Gohan vs Cell and Vegeta BigBang Cell and Cell died) and if you have no ki left you will dai from the PL or they will do DMG to you from the life ,the same whith Blocking Powerfull Beams

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That'd be terribly abused in team matches john, you know how long a powerstruggle can take, there's ample oppurtunity to charge up a khh blast the enemy and watch them loose. Thats why people in powerstruggles arent effected by outside attacks.

And btw, powerstruggle effects atm are completely wip, but we'll bare in mind your suggestion trunks D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not too bad, would be nice eye candy, can I just get a small suggestion about ps's in quickly:
You know in the ps, then whenever a player is winning, the beam just gets longer and longer and looks like a snake(crooked snake, but a snake), why not make it that instead of the beam just growing that the winner's side will grow, but the losers side will get smaller, so then also the beam will stay straight, I hope you understand what I mean.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
have you watched the latest video? beam struggles are now always straight D:

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I'd Like for the PS to work whit no Pump i think it will be god like in esfb123.exe but just straight just pres your turbo and hold one to your buton to Win not pumping ki

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But that has no user input, there is no skill in just holding a button and putting on turbo. There is skill in timing your pump.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Any way in the new PS i don't know if i will make a PS whit some on, but still i will Kick some ass :D in beam style :devgrin:

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
And btw, powerstruggle effects atm are completely wip, but we'll bare in mind your suggestion trunks D:
Thx skiwan ^_^. Also i like the new pumping powerstruggle idea. There is no skill in the power struggles now. All it is is just hoping your opponent runs out of ki b4 you do and if ur stronger you win regardless. At least now you having a fighting chance to compete with higher powerlevels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom