Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no its a bad idea

• what the heck are you talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
I think that goku should be able to ps with spirit bomb like when he is using spirit bomb on kid buu but he can only do it once a map Does this sound like a good idea?:devgrin:

Best answers
You know, this makes me want to hurt you so bad, but I will keep it to myself for now.

In beta 1.1, you will be able to multi PS, which means you can fire a SB, then follow with a Kame, meaning you could PS with your SB.

Best answers
I know but i mean just goku alone without having to fire another attack it would take too long the sb might be coming back to you

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well...this will kinda make you indistructable at the start of a match in 1.0 Just think about it, Super powerful attack, full KI after charge...other people will have no chance

Best answers
actually, u already CAN power struggle with a Spirit Bomb. i do it for kicks on lan with my brother. i use a deathball and he uses spirit bomb or he uses spirit bomb and i block and a power struggle DOES commence. to do it though, it makes more sense to do it in the air, rather than the ground.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Masibu
actually, u already CAN power struggle with a Spirit Bomb. i do it for kicks on lan with my brother. i use a deathball and he uses spirit bomb or he uses spirit bomb and i block and a power struggle DOES commence. to do it though, it makes more sense to do it in the air, rather than the ground.
We arent talking about that, we are talking about being able to put your own KI energy into making it stronger. Spirit bomb can struggle against any beam but you cant make it any more powerful than it already is....yet

Best answers
i think th sb should be left as it is. already it is rather powerful though i'm gettin pretty good at ps an sb back at a bot with a full charged gallit gun. though i get meleed quickly coz sb is not joined and that is another of its strengths apart from it take no ki and is insanely powerful.

Best answers
You can ps a spirit bomb though has nothing to do with your pressing the mouse
throw 2 spirit bombs at each other with 2 gokus and the stop in the mid ar after they hit soon after you get a mass xplosion killing most people in the veciity including the projecters of the sb
has no real ps value but it fun to watch lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u could beam ps with the genki dama it would be undefeatable

because the genki dama does not drain ki there for u would have a full bar to use in a ps which would make u win everytime

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom