should there be a ps shield?

• good idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Retired
Best answers
I was under the impression that you would take less damage while in a ps. Disks would have no effect but melee and ki attacks would do 1/4 I think.

But I suppose HSU would know being a tester and all...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
ehm. when you are in a block struggle. you can melee the one that fired the beam.. is that fixed to?

Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
When I said you can not get hurt by anything when in a powerstuggle it meant every move in the game. Only the beam itself can hurt you when you start in a power strugle.
No , You're wrong , you can get killed by a disc when ps'ing
you should try it , needs to be fixed o_o O_O

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hsu's posted dealt with Beta 1.1. In 1.1 you cannot be hurt while in a PS by anything, including discs. And when you are block struggling the person that shot the beam cannot be meleed.

Best answers
I would like to know skyriders question, about block struggles, cuz i hate when i am in a block struggle (on the blocking side) and i am about to win, but someone kills the guy beaming me and it blows up in my face. And I like sonic's shield idea verymuch so, for ps and bs both, the winner gets something like 1 or 2 seconds of invulnerability when the fight is won, so many times i am blocking a beam and some ass just sits there meleeing me until i win and he successfully knocks my ass into a wall.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
yep.. i heard that when someone is blocking your beam, you cant be hit whit melee. that is fixed to.

and i whas thinking about the shield.. it should be like a powerstruggle. its very simpel..
when you fire something at the shield. the power meter will apear. when you are winning you will fire the shield ball away. and if you are losing the shield should break and explode.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah that seems like a good lidea, but you would have to have 1 or 2 second shield around you if u win to power up your ki to full again

Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
In 1.1 you are totally invulnarable while beam struggling from everything but bots, who do not play by the rules.

Personally I'd like to see some kind of shield that will stay on for about a second after you WIN a power struggle to protect you from your own blast.
I'm not sure it should completely protect you from your own blast...you should recieve less damage because of it, though. (Say, you lose 40 hp max.) I'd be more interested in the temporary invulnerability to get rid of anyone waiting to kill me after the struggle's ended. Even now, you get some people floating around you repeatedly hitting that left mouse button. As soon as the ps ends, wham, you lose your front teeth.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it'd be a lot more fun if you WEREN'T killed off by your own winning blast. Seriously... you get a kill detracted and a kill added to your tally, and you have to respawn with everybody else. I'd rather by the only one on the map left standing and get a chance to feel like a real bad ass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
closed because its already in 1.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom