PS possibility

Best answers
I was just thinking the other day because this happened to me...there are times in the game when you are psing with someone who is pretty much equal to you in pl. In the case that you are psing and and you are pretty much equal in the battle, and you run out of ki...not just you but the other person as well, and the problem is, no one is winning definitively. So I had an idea...what if when this happens you make it like when Goku and Vegeta were fighting in the Buu saga. They both threw beams at each other and when they collided they detonated...so what if when you are psing with someone and you both run out of ki to pump into the ps and there really is no one winning (the black thing on the bar is within a close proximity to the middle) how about you have the ps detonate? Gimme some feedback on whether or not you think its a good idea...:laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah long ps's are good

and if 2 people really want out of a ps just kill ur self

even though this wont be much of a problem anymore with multiple ps's so if ur even just ask for someone push it out of the way

Best answers
From what ive seen; power struggles that last so long that the entire thing is pretty much a tie, well those power struggle usually kill everyone on the map.

Im not shure what to say about your idea I am for it but at the same time i kind of feel it might be a waste of time. Iduno though lets see what others think...

Best answers
sounds good, but i think you both should be able to jump outa the ps and let the beams bounce diff directions when you jump a way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also half the fun of a ps is actualy finishing it

i know i wouldnt wanna break off of a ps if im winning even if i am winning by a small bit

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with Hibiki. Ps's are fun when they last long.. cause when they do.. your both most likely gonna die, but its fun to see who wins.:laff:

Best answers
But haven't we all been in a ps where we both run out of ki and the person winning is winning by like the smallest margin ever? Then it takes like an hour to finish the freakin thing, unless you can get out of it...which i didn't know you could...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Brim
But haven't we all been in a ps where we both run out of ki and the person winning is winning by like the smallest margin ever? Then it takes like an hour to finish the freakin thing, unless you can get out of it...which i didn't know you could...
thoes are what i mean there fun cause its like dbz and u can go ahhh i will win!!

Best answers
LOL! Do you really scream when you ps? *Ill shut up now*

I think we all feel a swell of pride when we win a ps...we feel powerful...:laff: :D :laff:

Best answers
Lol its nice to see a power struggle in melee server's.

Best answers
Ever made a completly even PS? ive only done it with spirit bombs before leaving both floating in mid-air waiting for someone fly backwards into them by mistake.

Best answers
Yeah ive done it it got annoying so i hit my self on it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah i dont like the idea...i love being in or watching a power stuggle last a long time! is only they fixed the beams.. they look wierd in it. I think they should make one beam and when the collide the middle gets big and when ur loosing the big part gets closer and closer and then kills you.. just like in the show

Best answers
just have it so any further ki pushing costs you loads of hp :) thats what they would do in the show, use their lifeforce to win ^_^

Best answers
I think some1 mentioned it before somewhere, but I think both of the beams must detonate after a lets say 5 seconds when a PS is a tie.

I also think explosions do waaay to much damage right now, the real damage should come from the beams, not the explosions.

Best answers
i do think you've got a good suggestion..but i don't think it would add to the fun factor. I just like it when both run out of ki and it just takes hours for the beams to detonate somewhere....and most of the times it doesnt take hours....i do like the idea of lowering your hp for some extra power into the ps!!!!but that should be available at any time with the right mouse button for instance........(only in ps ofcourse) everytime you push it you lose 5 hp and get 10.000 ki pumped into it or something!!ofcourse this amount of ki should be linked with your powerlevel...so it would be better to get like 1/100 of your pl put into it at the cost of 5 hp!!

Best answers
Woo hoo I'm glad I brought up a worthy topic :laff: But yes I do like the idea of pumping hp into the ps at somewhere around 1/100 per 5hp...especially since you won't be able to be hurt by others in 1.1

Best answers
Sounds like a good idea, but I still think both beams should be detonated after 5 sec, when its a tie.
With the above idea, you can prevent this by sacrificing health.

I think sacrificing health is not a bad idea to use in a bs either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom