Best answers
Well...I'll try to update here allot and post new art ....

Here is some stuff I just made for Dragonmod Central admin ( M A T R I X )

Sig

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
prowwwwwwwwyyyyyy

^^ nice sig buddy

Best answers
Your style looks a lot like my old style :)...particularly the one for matrix....Trendwhore :p

Looks nice but the gohan head could have been faded a little more gracefully.

Best answers
It's interesting, and I think the concepts work well together. I'm not really sure about the arrow though, seems out of place. Arrows have really been abused to death in digital art. It takes something unique to make them interesting, in this case it seems sort of like an after thought. I guess maybe since "matrix" suggests complexity you could make the faded text a little more interesting. But I definitely like what's happeneing. Push it a little.

Best answers

new sig and avatar I made for the sig contest at DMZ ....

Whatcha think ? :rolleyes:

Best answers
I like that sig....I was thinking about doing an animated for for my next sig as well.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've noticed that in all three of the sigs that I've seen of yours, they all have the same check pattern as one of the main effects. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but you should spice it up a little.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe like my sig you mean? He kinda taught me it...

Best sig yet Prowler ^.^

Best answers
Originally posted by greentaco
I've noticed that in all three of the sigs that I've seen of yours, they all have the same check pattern as one of the main effects. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but you should spice it up a little.
why change what works :]

great sig prowler! looks incredible

Best answers
is prowler a sig maker here i want a flash 1 i like the one futile made for me tho its nice

Best answers
Originally posted by greentaco
Yah man.... But it's just my new style .... I've made lots and lots of other work though.... Ask ryoko LOL .... I've made about....uhmmm.... .500 sigs in my life .....no joke :p

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by E.D.Prowler

new sig and avatar I made for the sig contest at DMZ ....

Whatcha think ? :rolleyes:
I love this one, very nice. The little animation is top, good job m8 keep it up.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah the style thing is the same with me, I make a new, better style, then use that for a while, then get told I use it too much, so I try and find a different style o_O

Best answers
New sig :

I finally used 3DSM again, cause my last sigs were all with the same files. ... I'm just with a lack of DDR Ram memory , so my PC nearly Xplodes when I make these shapes.... ohh well... Wutcha think ?? :rolleyes:

Best answers
like i said to naz, you guys are gettin so good its hard to outdo yourselves.. i dont know which i like better

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty nice stuff. I like the 3dsm parts of 'em. I still haven't gotten my CD from discreet yet!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom